Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday Jan. 8th @ Deko! Troy St. Charles B-day Jam

This Thursday January 8th @ Deko !

This Thursday January 8th @ Deko. Come celebrate Troy St. Charles birthday jam. Thanking him for the warm sets he has been providing at Deko Thursday's. Troy will be spinning from 12-1, 130, so come by and get one of Troy's latest cd. Also providing music that evening will be Dj Unique, Manny the Greek, and Dj Klutch on LEVEL 2. Come say hello to our CP/Deko bartenders Sexyinthecity, Marcomaxim, Tracitee, & Dramaqueenb. To be placed on the list on any Thursday at Deko just say my name at the door for reduced admission. For bottle service or comps please call 973-941-3515.

Once again Deko would like to thank everyone for coming out NYE and giving us another amazing night.

Deko Lounge

Rt 35. S.

Sayerville, NJ

www.DekoLounge.com

Victor Soto

RED CARPET PROMO

Originally posted by polacogrande

I will be out definitely.. wouldn't miss it... are you gonna drink being its troy's bday??? or are you gonna be watching everyone else??:laugh:

Hardy har harrrrrr, lol..

Yes I will drink, but I will keep it limited due to the fact I have work early in the morning. If you see me watching everyone. What are you doing watching me?? - lololol

See you Thursday!

Victor Soto

Originally posted by njdionysus

attachment.php?postid=1953944

Happy Birthday Troy, do I have to come by and spin for you too? Just kidding, Happy Birthday.

Joe,

Thanks for updating the flyer. A few people arent there anymore that are on the flyer, but its alllllllll good..Hope all is well.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Victor Soto

Originally posted by dieselsneakers

How is Deko? I'm new round here but everyone on this board talks about this place. Hot girls?

All of the above. Thursday at Deko is more of a chill night. The night has a nice and beautiful crowd as usual. Come check it out. PM me if your interested......

Victor Soto