Clubplanet Nightlife Community

N.F.L. DIVISIONAL PLAY-OFFS

Originally posted by lolahotass

Good game - at the end there! Friggin' rams :(

The blame has to be placed squarely on Mike Martz shoulders for the loss. How could he abandon the running game at such a crucial moment, totally unacceptable. There's gonna be a lot of changes this offseason in the Rams lineup. What a farce, Faulk has to be seething and the playcalling :laugh:

I cant wait to hear the press conference when Martz tries to rationalize the loss :laugh: I'll tell you what, even if Kurt had come in the game late, the result woulda been even worse, they just got fingered and blasted. :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magellanmax

The blame has to be placed squarely on Mike Martz shoulders for the loss. How could he abandon the running game at such a crucial moment, totally unacceptable. There's gonna be a lot of changes this offseason in the Rams lineup. What a farce, Faulk has to be seething and the playcalling :laugh:

I cant wait to hear the press conference when Martz tries to rationalize the loss :laugh: I'll tell you what, even if Kurt had come in the game late, the result woulda been even worse, they just got fingered and blasted. :D

AGREE 100% :laugh:

Originally posted by livin42nite

Damn pats, oh well its not like I'm a titan fan just don't like the pats though they do have the best coach in the nfl. Hopefully tomorrow the pack don't let me down.

It has been a magical run for the cheeseheads these past few games, but I think their cinderella run will come to a grinding halt tomorrow...the run cant keep going considering the insurmountable odds stacked up against them.... they will catch up sooner or later.:cool:

It has been a magical run for the cheeseheads these past few games, but I think their cinderella run will come to a grinding halt tomorrow...the run cant keep going considering the insurmountable odds stacked up against them.... they will catch up sooner or later.:cool:

EAT

THOSE

WORDS

BEYOTCH ;)

:laugh:

Originally posted by lolahotass

EAT

THOSE

WORDS

BEYOTCH ;)

:laugh:

Oh really ?..... hmmmm..... I think McNabb is gonna make you do that by yourself. Damn !!! I shoulda made a bet on that..... i want your money :laugh: :laugh:

P.S I dunno if you are following the game on gamecast coz hun, you are way behind on the score.... you might wanna hit that refresh button once in a while :laugh:

LOLA LOLA LOLA. where are you miss mod a.k.a miss angler a.ka miss flannel a.k.a miss prohetess :shaky:

You can run but cannot hide, I'll be waiting right here for your rebuttal :laugh: :laugh:

Great game btw, amazing comebacks all around the playoffs this year, cant ask for more.

Now all we need is a "Championship' thread and we are all set :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh really ?..... hmmmm..... I think McNabb is gonna make you do that by yourself. Damn !!! I shoulda made a bet on that..... i want your money :laugh: :laugh:

P.S I dunno if you are following the game on gamecast coz hun, you are way behind on the score.... you might wanna hit that refresh button once in a while :laugh:

Its not my fault Mike Sherman doesn't have any fucking balls.....:mad:

4th and 1.......2:30 left.......you go for it douchebag!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

:blown:

I need another beer now......... lol

GO COLTS!! Theres always next year for my packers (and lions too!)