Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SONAR Wed. nights w/ DJ MATT SPECTOR

rudeboywarrior

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CrzyC

Damn! I was gonna call you last night, Lola, and see if you were going to this. Oh well...maybe next week. Matt, will BSide be back then too, I wanna check both you guys out.

Well C, I only could go for about an hour.... but next time I'm going to stay longer to hear more of Matts set....

:cool:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by lolahotass

Well C, I only could go for about an hour.... but next time I'm going to stay longer to hear more of Matts set....

:cool:

I called Matt and he told me you had just left. I was gonna head down, but I had to wake up early too. Next time I will get my ass in gear earlier, but I was hanging with some friends. For sure I will be going next week!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I called Matt and he told me you had just left. I was gonna head down, but I had to wake up early too. Next time I will get my ass in gear earlier, but I was hanging with some friends. For sure I will be going next week!

I'm in Boston next week and I think B-side is in Los Angeles...... but I'll be down for the wednesday after...

You can come ova to my place beforehand to hang out:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

I'm in Boston next week and I think B-side is in Los Angeles...... but I'll be down for the wednesday after...

You can come ova to my place beforehand to hang out:D

Sounds like a "Girls Night Out" to me!!!:D