Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R-Bar/Showgirls/Deko Review

Friday Night

Im not sure how it happened, but some how, Willy Stern was able to drag my ass to R-BAR, which i am not a big fan of. Well, to my suprise, it was a very good time. Great Music. Not sure who the DJ was though. We rolled up around 115AM. Still a decent crowd in there. But even better when the Breathless girls rolled in:D

Nice seeing Franky Long Hair, and :eek: :eek: WOW to looking at Linda the entire time i was there. Piece of ASS!! I may be in Love...again!!! LOL:laugh: :laugh: j/k

I will be at R-Bar every week just to feast my eyes on her!!! LOL

Saturday Night

Showgirls......Not a bad line-up.

Might be a good spot to stop at on your way to Deko. Do a little Pre-Game there. The Music was on point though. Very impressive for a go-go bar. Actually gets you in the mood to go out.

P.S. Who do the dancers all pay more attention to you when you have a chikk with you??? LOL

Deko.....Fantastic Time. Richie played as well as he always does. I for one do not get out very often on Saturday nights anymore. But this past week was a good time. Not crazy mobbed (which is how i like it) But still a great time. Armenio even bought ME a drink:laugh: :laugh: (cheap basterd!!) LOL J/K

Good seeing Mr. Chris "In the Mix" there. See you next Saturday for your CD release party.

Good seeing THE BEAUTIFUL CEOTTTER!!! 3rdflrfactoria, joey juice, ag55, asuave (Phil, that was to fuckin funny:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:, damn cock-block!!!)

Next week should be even better.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Friday Night

Im not sure how it happened, but some how, Willy Stern was able to drag my ass to R-BAR, which i am not a big fan of. Well, to my suprise, it was a very good time. Great Music. Not sure who the DJ was though. We rolled up around 115AM. Still a decent crowd in there. But even better when the Breathless girls rolled in:D

Nice seeing Franky Long Hair, and :eek: :eek: WOW to looking at Linda the entire time i was there. Piece of ASS!! I may be in Love...again!!! LOL:laugh: :laugh: j/k

I will be at R-Bar every week just to feast my eyes on her!!! LOL

Saturday Night

Showgirls......Not a bad line-up.

Might be a good spot to stop at on your way to Deko. Do a little Pre-Game there. The Music was on point though. Very impressive for a go-go bar. Actually gets you in the mood to go out.

P.S. Who do the dancers all pay more attention to you when you have a chikk with you??? LOL

Deko.....Fantastic Time. Richie played as well as he always does. I for one do not get out very often on Saturday nights anymore. But this past week was a good time. Not crazy mobbed (which is how i like it) But still a great time. Armenio even bought ME a drink:laugh: :laugh: (cheap basterd!!) LOL J/K

Good seeing Mr. Chris "In the Mix" there. See you next Saturday for your CD release party.

Good seeing THE BEAUTIFUL CEOTTTER!!! 3rdflrfactoria, joey juice, ag55, asuave (Phil, that was to fuckin funny:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:, damn cock-block!!!)

Next week should be even better.

why do dancers pay more attenti0on to you when you have a chick w/you??

possibly cause a lot of dancers, bartenders, etc- are lesbian/bi- sexual- thatsdwhy lmfao

Originally posted by ceeotter

ewwwww..you forgot me!!!

lol........

I think a lot of peopel were still recovering from their NYE/Day activities!

This week RS's Bday..lots of guest DJ's including TEO T!!

I just fixed it hunny. Im so Sorry!!! How could i forget. Seeing you brought the biggest smile to me face. Well that and the 12 drinks i had inside of me...LOL:laugh: :laugh:

I thought there were more than enough people there on Saturday Night. I was very impressed with the amount of peeps that showed up. Thats how i like it, packed, but comfortable.:D

I just fixed it hunny. Im so Sorry!!! How could i forget. Seeing you brought the biggest smile to me face. Well that and the 12 drinks i had inside of me...LOL:laugh: :laugh:

I thought there were more than enough people there on Saturday Night. I was very impressed with the amount of peeps that showed up. Thats how i like it, packed, but comfortable.:D

awww thankie...your too funny..could have been the drinks....good time Saturday..i thought it was gonna be slower too..I was pleasantly surprised..ag55 was drinking straight out o the JWB bottle...I was cleaning my bottes and put it up on the bar..next thing I know...gulp gulp...lol....

Originally posted by bmw4jay

How'd I not see you Saturday marco? me & juice are always down for a lil eyecandy before deKo, set it up. :aright:

I was gonna come by your place before hand, but ended up hiiting up the GOGO bar with my best Girl Buddy. (that make sense?) LOL

Anyway...we will def have to hit it up before Deko on a Saturday. I saw you from far I think. But you were in the process of finding a victim for the night. i didnt want to interrupt your game. LOL

Maybe this week. I need to stop at Sleep on Saturday first before going to Deko.

I was gonna come by your place before hand, but ended up hiiting up the GOGO bar with my best Girl Buddy. (that make sense?) LOL

Anyway...we will def have to hit it up before Deko on a Saturday. I saw you from far I think. But you were in the process of finding a victim for the night. i didnt want to interrupt your game. LOL

No doubt. She fell victim alright.. :D:laugh: