Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Express clothing

lilliz77

i have their cetine jeans (2 pairs) LOVE em.. theyre great cuz theyre form fitting, low and come in "long" :drunk:

other than that, ive gotten some pretty cool shit from there though.. jackets and such..

i like express clothes but most of all i absolutely LOVE their jewelry. buy 2 get one free... im in there like every weekend buying new earrings or necklaces. lol

:heart: it

nothing in there fits me right. some of my best friends love that store and dragged me there to try on jeans. i thought it would be great if i could get a few pairs of moderately priced jeans/pants & everything looked awful. i am a size 2 so maybe the stuff fits better on people who are a 4 or something, i dont know. i dont think the quality of the stuff in there is all that impressive anyway so i wasnt overly upset about not fitting into anything.

i own one pair of black pants from express and that's it.

i have nothing against the store, but i'm not too happy with the sizes and really, the quality of the clothing.

i don't think i fall into the age group that express targets - i'm 24.

acutally, i have the same issue with jeans there... none of them fit me right, especially the stretch. i have a few pairs that are a couple of years old yet still brand new b/c i never wear them. sucks, cuz i would have loved to get some cheap stuff at their denim sale.

Originally posted by lilliz77

I work at an Express store and would like to get your opinion on their clothing. Thanks in advance

As per men's clothes. For the most part I like express clothes. They are somewhat pricy at times, but all in all one of my top stores.

I like clothes from Express. I love all of the basic tank tops & tee-shirts that they sell. They go great with just about anything. This was said before but I agree they sell great jewelry. They always have good sales going on also so you gotta love that. :)

I like Express Men and Banana Republic. BR tends to have more professional or semi-professional attire whereas Express seems to be more stylish and for casual occasions. I always buy my jeans from Express since they have a wide selection to chose from and I like a lot of their collared shirts because they're quite stylish.

i never buy express jeans they just dont fit me right...but i have alot of other stuff from there..i love their accessories (sp?) like their sweaters and tanks....i pretty much buy something everytime i go in:D i know my guy friends love the express men buttondown shirts b/c they have a lot of colors and are pretty cheap....overall one of my fave stores:D

i was in there yesterday to buy a belt i saw in teen vogue (great mag btw) and they had tons of stuff %50-%70 off but i had no energy to look. i'm in love with the belt though, it's one of those ribbon belts, black with white polka dots and two rhinestone buckle loops... they had more colorful preppy looking striped ones that i might have to go back for.

used to LOVE express, especially their jeans.. they were the only jeans i used to buy. but since they eliminated all the old jeans and did this whole new line, which are all stretch, nothing fits the same & i find all the jeans to be disgusting.

also, what was with volcanic vixen being out for all of 2 months, then being discontined? (at least in every express in fl i've visited as of late)