Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NBA trade???

clubrat88

Here's what one of my local columnists had to say about it today:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/basketball/7683716.htm

I have mixed emotions about it because I really wanted a respectable point guard for the Knicks for a very long time (what Knick fan hasn't wanted that?).

But we've all seen what he has done (or hasn't done) in his time in the NBA. Great personal stats, but poor team performance. Reminds me of Mr. "20-10" himself, Derrick Coleman. For the first few years of his career all he cared about were his own stats. The Nets did squat. Woopdeedamndoo!!!!!!!

I just hope it works out for the Knicks, and I hope Marbury's skills can finally benefit a team and not hurt it. But this columnist makes an interesting point. A shooting guard in a point guard's body. Do we trade Houston and bring in another playmaker and move Stephon to SG?

Originally posted by macboy

Here's what one of my local columnists had to say about it today:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/basketball/7683716.htm

I have mixed emotions about it because I really wanted a respectable point guard for the Knicks for a very long time (what Knick fan hasn't wanted that?).

But we've all seen what he has done (or hasn't done) in his time in the NBA. Great personal stats, but poor team performance. Reminds me of Mr. "20-10" himself, Derrick Coleman. For the first few years of his career all he cared about were his own stats. The Nets did squat. Woopdeedamndoo!!!!!!!

I just hope it works out for the Knicks, and I hope Marbury's skills can finally benefit a team and not hurt it. But this columnist makes an interesting point. A shooting guard in a point guard's body. Do we trade Houston and bring in another playmaker and move Stephon to SG?

Dan - pleasure meeting you last night sweetie ;)

How about those Trojans:confused: :laugh:

:tongue: :tongue: