justuw8nc

shroomy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by philippio

Be careful. Justuw8nc is not only an alter-ego for raincrysobe and thephoenix. Other people have been given the password that Chaz and Rachel came up with. I was al[so using it for a while but the password was changed after what happened recently.

Where you at biatch. Don't go around blaming good friends of mine for shit that you came up with just because they called you out. Why don't you be a real man and bring your puss ass right in front of Space this weekend for a meetup. I'm visiting for the week and I need something to do. Make sure you hire some body guards because all the bones in yo lying ass will be shredded in microscopic pieces. It would give me great pleasure. I tought you were a cool dude when we first met but with all the shit that's gone down you will pay for it brothaman. Real friends back each other up. You'll see what I mean. Just make sure you show up and bring that 'Space Sucks' sign I was told you drive around with. You don't know who i know and who knows you. Make sure you bring the sign with you so I could shove it down that faggot throat of yours and I'll take your faggot ass head in for my boy Puig to hang somewhere for the birds to feed from. This is ain't no muthafuckin alter ego either. Too bad this had to be my first post but with those accusations that I saw flying it ain't right and that's when I say enough is enough. I'm not a hater, but sometimes faggots like you need to be taught a lesson. You need to move far away from here and let some of the DJ's that left on your sorry ass account come back to CP. Only cowards such as youself get turned on by petty alter ego shit. Judging by your number of posts per day you have a lot of idle time on your hands to make up that kind of shit. Remember to show your puss ass. It will be just you and me.

Guest saleen351

ut oh...........

sounds like an old school fight whereas they play west coast house during the fight and in between rounds they do lines of coke...

btw, djphaze if you knock him out, beers on me....

Originally posted by saleen351

ut oh...........

sounds like an old school fight whereas they play west coast house during the fight and in between rounds they do lines of coke...

btw, djphaze if you knock him out, beers on me....

or better yet how about a west coast remix of white lines playing when he knocks him out

Originally posted by djphaze

Where you at biatch. Don't go around blaming good friends of mine for shit that you came up with just because they called you out. Why don't you be a real man and bring your puss ass right in front of Space this weekend for a meetup. I'm visiting for the week and I need something to do. Make sure you hire some body guards because all the bones in yo lying ass will be shredded in microscopic pieces. It would give me great pleasure. I tought you were a cool dude when we first met but with all the shit that's gone down you will pay for it brothaman. Real friends back each other up. You'll see what I mean. Just make sure you show up and bring that 'Space Sucks' sign I was told you drive around with. You don't know who i know and who knows you. Make sure you bring the sign with you so I could shove it down that faggot throat of yours and I'll take your faggot ass head in for my boy Puig to hang somewhere for the birds to feed from. This is ain't no muthafuckin alter ego either. Too bad this had to be my first post but with those accusations that I saw flying it ain't right and that's when I say enough is enough. I'm not a hater, but sometimes faggots like you need to be taught a lesson. You need to move far away from here and let some of the DJ's that left on your sorry ass account come back to CP. Only cowards such as youself get turned on by petty alter ego shit. Judging by your number of posts per day you have a lot of idle time on your hands to make up that kind of shit. Remember to show your puss ass. It will be just you and me.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL... FUCK!!! I hate being clueless .... and I don't really know what went down.

But I will say this ... I finally meet philippio on sunday, and he seemed like a very cool guy.

PS ... do people realize how ignorant they sound when they use the word faggot as an insult??

Originally posted by oldschoolny

Shroomy the drama thread started out like a 10ft day and by the time it was deleted it was a 40ft close out day at waimea. :blown:

Started with talking about coke and hooking and then phillip is no longer friends with some 2 and after that it gets hazey :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: you mean krucial !! :laugh: :laugh:

Faggot has nothing to do with sexual orientation. I hope I didn't offend anybody. Any weak person is a faggot to me. And anybody is nice when you meet them for the first time. Some end up being straight up people and some end up being faggots.