Clubplanet Nightlife Community

justuw8nc

shroomy

Originally posted by oldschoolny

Shroomy the drama thread started out like a 10ft day and by the time it was deleted it was a 40ft close out day at waimea. :blown:

Started with talking about coke and hooking and then phillip is no longer friends with some 2 and after that it gets hazey :laugh:

:) thanks, I actually think I got the gist of it from someone on sunday, and so understand that some people feel they should stand up for other people, and there is much more going on outside the board that effects everything .....

Originally posted by koky

where the fuck did that come from ??:laugh: :laugh:

djphaze

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djphaze

Faggot has nothing to do with sexual orientation. I hope I didn't offend anybody. Any weak person is a faggot to me. And anybody is nice when you meet them for the first time. Some end up being straight up people and some end up being faggots.

no problem nigger

sounds pretty dumb doesnt it?? Nothing against you... I always used the term too. But then I realized how fucking stupid it was.

Originally posted by shroomy

no problem nigger

sounds pretty dumb doesnt it?? Nothing against you... I always used the term too. But then I realized how fucking stupid it was.

Sound like you got offended man. Are you a homo? :direct: Do we have a homo mod here?

ohhhh shit someone is going to piss in shroomy's wheaties now

:eek: :eek:

lol... funny you should mention that!!!!

lets see if lola was sober enough to remember a great quote from new years .... :) (and very appropriate)

Sorry Koky I didn't want to use your word without prior permission

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D

:laugh: :laugh: as long as you use it with love, dignity & respect , its all good :laugh: :laugh:

honestly ? who the fuck am i kidding ?? use it at will bro :laugh:

Originally posted by philippio

:funny: :funny:

Charlie, why are you spending so much time responding to this person?

:D:hat:

Just show up faggot. And make sure you wear that dumb hat. It'll make a nice decoration and it would make it easy for Puig to recognize that head of yours. Fuck i'll even meet you wherever you want. I'lllet you choose your grave site. This weekend would be better for me.

Originally posted by djphaze

Just show up faggot. And make sure you wear that dumb hat. It'll make a nice decoration and it would make it easy for Puig to recognize that head of yours. Fuck i'll even meet you wherever you want. I'lllet you choose your grave site. This weekend would be better for me.

this should be GANGSTA :laugh: :laugh:

I didn't mean to offend anybody's sexual orientation. Those who got offended by the homo or faggot comment I am sorry. I already explained myself about that. This is about fag boy who is proud to call himself- troublemaker - cp instigator.

Guest saleen351

the word faggot is rarely used as in sexual orientation....

we all use the term feg all the time...

for example...

"only a bunch of FEGS would listen to trance"