• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shroomy

im free this weekend :)

:rolleyes: fucking posers

PS.. could you bring enough $$$ for the cover at space in your back pocket?? Ill get it when your taking a nap.

Who needs $$ for the cover at space? You or Phillipo? I know Space doesn't need his money. Soon all the other local clubs will feel that way about him to.

I'm sure Phillipo is not paying you enough to defend him big old daddy. Where did he run off to and hide? It looks like he can't speak up for himself here.

Originally posted by saleen351

the word faggot is rarely used as in sexual orientation....

we all use the term feg all the time...

for example...

"only a bunch of FEGS would listen to trance"

yes ... and you sound like an idiot everytime you do.

if you honestly dont realize you are comparing something you dont like to "fags" and that it is an insult to gays, you really have been playing with your home lobotomy kit too much.

they have enough shit to deal with everyday to have to deal with your ignorance too.

PS... djphaze

I dont really go to space much, I just figured if I was going to risk skinning my knee or getting a stain on my shirt dealing with you, i may as well get something out of it too :)

and I really dont give a shit what you have going with phillipo... you just sound like a retard to me, so Im going to have fun fucking with you. And if you are stupid enough to actually want to get physical, well, Ill be happy to make 30 seconds for you.

lucky for you you fall into the only three categories of people I dont like. homophobes, racists, or twofaced .... Saleen is lucky enough to be all three .... maybe you can use him as a role model (but I hope you like celibicy)

and I really dont give a shit what you have going with phillipo... you just sound like a retard to me, so Im going to have fun fucking with you. And if you are stupid enough to actually want to get physical, well, Ill be happy to make 30 seconds for you.

Are you the big bad wolf? :shake: Is little Red Riding hood Phillipo? Are you riding her hood?

yes ... and you sound like an idiot everytime you do.

if you honestly dont realize you are comparing something you dont like to "fags" and that it is an insult to gays, you really have been playing with your home lobotomy kit too much.

they have enough shit to deal with everyday to have to deal with your ignorance too.

PS... djphaze

I dont really go to space much, I just figured if I was going to risk skinning my knee or getting a stain on my shirt dealing with you, i may as well get something out of it too :)

lucky for you you fall into the only three categories of people I dont like. homophobes, racists, or twofaced .... Saleen is lucky enough to be all three .... maybe you can use him as a role model (but I hope you like celibicy)

:rofl:

Originally posted by djphaze

Are you the big bad wolf? :shake: Is little Red Riding hood Phillipo? Are you riding her hood?

bro i don't usually get involved with arguments but i hope you are either a really big dude with a high threshold for pain or a fuckin' badass and i know you aren't the latter cause a fuckin' badass doesn't feel the need to talk shit about people they don't know...

btw i know shroomy and he just happens to be a big fuckin' badass with a high threshold for pain:D so i know where i am putting my money...

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

and i know you aren't the latter cause a fuckin' badass doesn't feel the need to talk shit about people they don't know...

lol ... well thanks for the vote of confidence matt :)

and no shit!!! truer words were never said .... its never the people who talk shit who you have to worry about!!

its those little fucking brazilians (with the cauliflower ears) who are all quiet untill someone starts talking shit, they you just see that gleam in their eye!!

PS thanks ... but in no way am I a bad ass.... I just know he is a hell of a lot farther away from one than I am :)

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

bro i don't usually get involved with arguments but i hope you are either a really big dude with a high threshold for pain or a fuckin' badass and i know you aren't the latter cause a fuckin' badass doesn't feel the need to talk shit about people they don't know...

I know Philippo. This was between me and Phil because he likes to talk shit like a little bitch about other people. If other people want to join in the more the merrier. I'm not a badass but i am a very big dude and I'm not afraid to carry out what I said. It's been successfully done before.

Originally posted by djphaze

I know Philippo. This was between me and Phil because he likes to talk shit like a little bitch about other people. If other people want to join in the more the merrier. I'm not a badass but i am a very big dude and I'm not afraid to carry out what I said. It's been successfully done before.

no worries brah! its just that its kind of hard to take you serious when you threaten to beat someone up cause they are talking shit and while threatening you in essence talk shit about homosexuals then when someone brings it to your attention you turn around and talk shit about them.

bro... honestly... just drop the faggot shit ... and get on with your happy little "future jerry springer guest" life.

PS... the next clue about people you dont have to worry about in a fight are the ones who bring up size like it matters.

:laugh: i really dont like getting involved but this caught my attention charlie :laugh: 30 seconds ?? wtf ?? i bet you ill take him out in 20 :D :D

:laugh: :laugh: :cool: :cool:

bro... honestly... just drop the faggot shit ... and get on with your happy little "future jerry springer guest" life.

PS... the next clue about people you dont have to worry about in a fight are the ones who bring up size like it matters.

What a comeback. I know you're trying to help the faggot. Like I said Phil contact me in a PM. I know I probably shouldn't hold my breath. You could hide but you can't hide for long. If i don't see you here I might bump into you in Central Florida.

Originally posted by chaflas

Really? I drive fast because if I go under 60 MPH, the bomb in my car will exploide. ;)

stop playing vice city kid.......

and :eek: this shyt had zero responses earlier in da day :laugh: :laugh: this doesnt happen on just CP it hapens in the MIAMI BOARD:cool:

Originally posted by philippio

Be careful. Justuw8nc is not only an alter-ego for raincrysobe and thephoenix. Other people have been given the password that Chaz and Rachel came up with. I was al[so using it for a while but the password was changed after what happened recently.

warning-anim.gif

the narc-pussy alert has been activated! :mad:

Originally posted by happyface

stop playing vice city kid.......

and :eek: this shyt had zero responses earlier in da day :laugh: :laugh: this doesnt happen on just CP it hapens in the MIAMI BOARD:cool:

:laugh: :laugh:

Bro, the Miami board is OUT OF HAND!! :D