• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lolahotass

:laugh: :laugh: yeah.......no :laugh: :laugh:

lol.... :D :D

Annnette told me that she told you abou that shithead who was giving her a hard time at deerfield beach..... and I told him something alone the lines "I don't care if she pisses in your fucking wheaties, you go get her a tissue..." :) just thought it was funny to come up again in two days.

Originally posted by shroomy

Annnette told me that she told you abou that shithead who was giving her a hard time at deerfield beach..... and I told him something alone the lines "I don't care if she pisses in your fucking wheaties, you go get her a tissue..." :) just thought it was funny to come up again in two days.

:itsok: :itsok:

Originally posted by djphaze

Faggot has nothing to do with sexual orientation. I hope I didn't offend anybody. Any weak person is a faggot to me. And anybody is nice when you meet them for the first time. Some end up being straight up people and some end up being faggots.

Well hello there beautiful! I love a man with so much pent up anger inside, they usually are fiesty when they are tied up and ball gagged. I haven't heard a conversation with so many "faggots" and "ends" since the last White Party! Is this meeting you at Space open to all people with "alternative lifestyles" or only the ones you are calling out? Unlike the two that you chosen to make your night a memorable one; I will not knock you out in a few seconds. I like to take my time with you before I anally tap into your anger. I hope you are as big as you say you are! You know what they say? The bigger they are, the harder they bite the pillow! Why even bother going to Space? If you want a good time, just come over to my place. I have great music and I can tie you up and you can try on some nipple clamps that an ex-lover gave to me for Christmas. Are you from northern Florida? I hope that means that you like break beats! Because I have certain beats in mind that I can produce with your ass! Oh please don't shun me away! Its the New Year! Live a little or at the very least just bend over and let me explorer your "love cave"! The offer has been thrown on the table, hopefully you will be too! Ciao!

Originally posted by dropdasoap69

Well hello there beautiful! I love a man with so much pent up anger inside, they usually are fiesty when they are tied up and ball gagged. I haven't heard a conversation with so many "faggots" and "ends" since the last White Party! Is this meeting you at Space open to all people with "alternative lifestyles" or only the ones you are calling out? Unlike the two that you chosen to make your night a memorable one; I will not knock you out in a few seconds. I like to take my time with you before I anally tap into your anger. I hope you are as big as you say you are! You know what they say? The bigger they are, the harder they bite the pillow! Why even bother going to Space? If you want a good time, just come over to my place. I have great music and I can tie you up and you can try on some nipple clamps that an ex-lover gave to me for Christmas. Are you from northern Florida? I hope that means that you like break beats! Because I have certain beats in mind that I can produce with your ass! Oh please don't shun me away! Its the New Year! Live a little or at the very least just bend over and let me explorer your "love cave"! The offer has been thrown on the table, hopefully you will be too! Ciao!

Where have you been? I dropped the soap and then you were gone!

Guest brwneydtrouble

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What awesome entertainment.

I got $50 on Shroomy, but ONLY if I get to throw a punch or a kick somewhere....

You gotta love how someone comes out of the blue to talk shit and start a fight. Come on people, grow the fuck up. I wont, so someone around her has to....

Originally posted by shroomy

lol.... :D :D

Oh yes, I recall speaking with Mrs. Shroomy..... to a certain extent... details are rather.......foggy:laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble

justuw8nc, where do you live? I think you are full of shit and a liar. I thought I knew who you were but upon further consideration, I have revised my opinion on that. I gave that person WAY too much credit. *LOL*

I'm calling you out buddy.

Originally posted by dropdasoap69

omfg im peein my drawers :laugh: