Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THEDJBOARD.COM

djmac22

Originally posted by djmac22

Just look at the name, plus i know the guys running it too....

and there good people

wow maybe I should go sign up before it gets sooo huge that we cant even log on.

Im sure every DJ has nothing better to do than talk to loser wannabe bed-room dj's asking about the same shitty equiptment and were they can d/l music from. :aright:

KostaP coming to "thedjboard" mad soon yo, Just look at the name...its gonnna be HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guys thanks for joining ( Xlr8ted ), any positive feeeback would be appreciated, Honestly our web site is indexed already in one day in alot of places, hopefully the site will grow, don't forget to take advantage of the main page of www.thedjboard.com, dj's can email us there bio and info and we will put a direct link up there to there website or info. It's is 100% free and it's first come first serve. There will be no way around this, whoever gets in first will be first in the data base forever and right now we currently have 30,000 emails we send out everyweek from people that signed up to mixcity.com's list that is receiveing info on this new site, that's 30,000 people a week more that you can be exposed to.

ThanksDJBOARDcopy.jpg

Like I said before trying to offer something to DJ's, Promoters ect. SOmething that they don't have to pay for and can actually get noticed, plus currently working on a section that dj's can have there own one page website with there own domain name lik " www.yourname.com - we are working with domain companies to get it so cheap that dj's can sign up for free with us and pay just for their domain name only, which will be like $12 a year or some really cheap price, this will give people a direct chance to do something they might never do. Lets face it not everyone can get a site done for or knows how to even do one. LETS MAKE THIS WORK!

DJBOARDcopy.jpg

Originally posted by graphicsbybcd

Like I said before trying to offer something to DJ's, Promoters ect. SOmething that they don't have to pay for and can actually get noticed, plus currently working on a section that dj's can have there own one page website with there own domain name lik " www.yourname.com - we are working with domain companies to get it so cheap that dj's can sign up for free with us and pay just for their domain name only, which will be like $12 a year or some really cheap price, this will give people a direct chance to do something they might never do. Lets face it not everyone can get a site done for or knows how to even do one. LETS MAKE THIS WORK!

DJBOARDcopy.jpg

So wait I give you$12 a year.

You make me a website...www.kostap.com

and e-mail out 30,000 spam e-mails so everyone says hey that assholse Kosta P sent me garbage...Where do I sign up??

Can we see your muff first??

In all seriousness Your site is gonna be huge I heard mad people talkin about it by the watercooler before...and I work for a record label.

DJBOARDcopy.jpgWWW.THEDJBOARD.COM

We are working on section of the site so that a DJ can go to the web page sign up, put some info in and it will create a 1 page website for them, with a certain amount of info, right now people can go there and ad there links to the site, as far as the email goes, we send out emails to people in our list and give them news about thedjboard.com stuff like new website posted, new dj's ect. This is not going to be just for known people, we are going to be doingthis for any dj, known or not! Honestly the people and emails we have been getting is well over 600 people wanting to put info on our site, so soon like i said before we will be one of largest Club info sites in the world, that 600 people all signed up withing 36 hours of launching our site, all this info will be posted, withing tghe next week or 2 - for now head on over and sign up to our message board and start promoting.

ThanksWWW.THEDJBOARD.COM