Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My girlfreind wants me to

notallthere444

Cut pieces of her old cabbage patch dolls face off and glue them to her face so she can not only look like a doll but her face can also move by having just pieces of the dolls face glued to her. This is different and closer to the entire goal then the old doll Halloween mask. What glue sticks plastic to skin best and do you think it would be weird if I shaved off her pubic hair and glued doll hair to her down there? This may sound weird to some of you but everyone has good healthy fetishes :)

thanks,

shaye-limb.jpg

Originally posted by notallthere444

Cut pieces of her old cabbage patch dolls face off and glue them to her face so she can not only look like a doll but her face can also move by having just pieces of the dolls face glued to her. This is different and closer to the entire goal then the old doll Halloween mask. What glue sticks plastic to skin best and do you think it would be weird if I shaved off her pubic hair and glued doll hair to her down there? This may sound weird to some of you but everyone has good healthy fetishes :)

thanks,

shaye-limb.jpg

Hey, bro, I can always donate my pubes. I'll PM you next time I'm shavin'.:laugh: :laugh:

thanks,

shaye-limb.jpg

:direct:WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT X DO TO YOU???

Originally posted by nomembername

:direct: WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT X DO TO YOU???

I dont think x had much effect on my brain but suddle changes normally take time to notice ( if they even ever are noticed) Anywhoo i saw that picture above and i just let my brain loose,. Shit i always wanted to fuck a cartoon so whats closer then a girl coverd in fucken doll parts.

SexbaD

Stop playen like you hard core, Your ass ran out the bedroom when i pulled out the pair of plyers and a glue gun.., You just aint as freaky as you play :(

I dont think x had much effect on my brain but suddle changes normally take time to notice ( if they even ever are noticed) Anywhoo i saw that picture above and i just let my brain loose,. Shit i always wanted to fuck a cartoon so whats closer then a girl coverd in fucken doll parts.

SexbaD

Stop playen like you hard core, Your ass ran out the bedroom when i pulled out the pair of plyers and a glue gun.., You just aint as freaky as you play :(

Excuse me but who ran out when I whipped out the jumbo butt plug and nipple clamps :confused:

I told you I had the anal ease though :tongue:

thanks,

shaye-limb.jpg

a good boyfriend wouldn't forget to make her a wig made outta yarn. ;)

thanks,

shaye-limb.jpg

:confused:

There are some sick motha fuckers out there thats all I gotta say, this shit aint a fetish its fuckin scary like some old stephan king horror flick or somethin'...Your girlfriend is going to like transform into this doll and turn against you and kill you and hang little cabbgae patch dolls all around your room with their faces ripped off and their hair missing...:hung::knife:

• 6 months later...

If my girlfriend ever asked me to do that I would bring her to miami. Tie her up naked, glue the doll parts to her, and leave her right in the middle of ocean ave in front of mangos next to the hippie is is always fucked up and dancing out there. Then I would tell her to have a nice life. Now Beat It.