Clubplanet Nightlife Community

suede, pm, panegea

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rivegauche

Suede is done. Dont even bother going there...i would say the same for pangea. PM is not too bad, i wouldnt say it's difficult to get in, but if you're not willing to get a table and are not too friendly with aramis i suggest going there early (not past 11).

Originally posted by rivegauche

Suede is done. Dont even bother going there...i would say the same for pangea. PM is not too bad, i wouldnt say it's difficult to get in, but if you're not willing to get a table and are not too friendly with aramis i suggest going there early (not past 11).

its a "bottle" deal- most of the time

PM definately

Suede Thursdays are the toughest and as long as you know somebody or look good, you got no problem

pangea is half assed now...they dont even have that strict a door policy on Tuesdays so I heard (havnt been there in 2 years)

Viscaya I know is strict from time to time......they leave the same line out there for 2 hours with no one inside. Nice place though

Originally posted by babbo

never had a prob at apt, cielo, pangaea,suede,pm

only had problems the first time I went to pangaea becasue we weren't "known"......the guy that was bringing everyone out slipped the bouncer $300 and there was no problem after that.

Most of these places I wont go to unless there is a reason (friends with promoter, private event) going on.......so I never have a problem. If your going randomly though, it can get annoying

Originally posted by djjonstephen

apartment can be tough if you dont know anybody

i went there once with an old girlfriend and had no problem. guess it all depends though.

bungalo 8 is the same way.

i've been there with my girlfriend and walked right in and another time been given the "private party" line...

more often then not the reality of these places doesn't live up to the hype.

i have to say though about 2 yrs ago me and a friend bs-ed our way into pangea on a tues night and the place was no joke.

Originally posted by bionic

i went there once with an old girlfriend and had no problem. guess it all depends though.

bungalo 8 is the same way.

i've been there with my girlfriend and walked right in and another time been given the "private party" line...

more often then not the reality of these places doesn't live up to the hype.

i have to say though about 2 yrs ago me and a friend bs-ed our way into pangea on a tues night and the place was no joke.

2 years ago

I bet you dropped a buck fifty that night too

:) :) :)

great looking crowd back then

Originally posted by djjonstephen

2 years ago

I bet you dropped a buck fifty that night too

:) :) :)

great looking crowd back then

YEAH IT WAS!! :D

it was really what you hear these places are like.

models everywhere. celebs chillin.

i dropped a name of the guy that started that tues party there.(who i didn't know from a hole in the wall)

i couldn't believe it worked but it did. got me and another guy in no prob and without having to buy a bottle.

the vibe in there was awesome. it's hard to explain.

it was like there were no attidues on people and eveybody was cool to each other and very approachable b/c i guess you had to be somebody to be there in the first place.

i never really felt like that anywhere else.

most of these other places that have a lot of attitdues on their patrons as if their shit doesn't stink are all from posers who "think" their important.

oh and as far as dropping serious loot.

i never seem to spend less than at least a c-note everytime i step out the door anyway so whatever i spent that night, i'm sure was par for the course ;)

ps: GREEK POWER!!

Originally posted by pk1

How is that place?

it's ok. pretty laid back and nothing really special if you ask me.

it's def a cool chill place to hang out and have a few drinks.

the dj that was there (downstairs) was throwin down some cool tunes...

i was there about a year ago and had a good time but it wasn't like i was knocking over women and children to go back.

it's worth checking out though, imo