Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going to work with no sleep.......LITERALLY!?!?!?!?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

btw.....ever been so desperate to sleep that you start drinking the vodka in your freezer.......then it backfires and keeps you up even more for some strange reason

ouch...take two of those morning relief pills. They work, trust me...it'll get you though when you start to crash.

Guest brwneydtrouble

I used to go straight to work on monday mornings after partying non stop starting at space on saturday night till 2pm sunday, then the afterparty till 10pm then to Nikki Beach till 5am. Home to shower, dress for work and sit in traffic for two hours in downtown miami. The worst part was being stuck in traffic in a stick shift car.

First, second, neutral. First, second, neutral. First, second, neutral.

I don't know if your anxiety is from your vacation or just general anxiety, but caffine & ephedra (for that matter any stimulant) are the WORST possible things you can take while you have it.

As I mentioned I had a real bad case of it last year (couldn't sleep at all, real bad attacks), and the doc said stopping intake of caffine & ephedra alone might stop it. It did. Then I made a bad habit of drinking red bull a lot and taking a few stackers this summer and started having them again - as soon as I stopped using ephedra the anxiety stopped soon after. I'm no doctor, but it's a widely known fact that stimulants are one of the worse things for anxiety (look it up). Hope u feel better man

I was up all night.....didnt even take a cat nap....I'm too overanxious for my trip to the Dominican coming up Sunday.

I think I will crash around 2 or 3........I will be surviving on coffee and anxiety till I get out of work around 8

I got 2 hours of sleep... :(

btw.....ever been so desperate to sleep that you start drinking the vodka in your freezer.......then it backfires and keeps you up even more for some strange reason

I decided to do this the night before going to Busch Gardens. The next day was not pretty.

:laugh:

Yeah...I tried that on New Years Day....:laugh: I didn't go to sleep until 8pm that night:eek: