Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you get "ready" for the gym?

Like comb your hair, put deoderant on, put good work out clothes on, shave, brush your teeth??????

My gym is predominantly guys so I dont give a fuck, but I just find it kinda weird that people prep themselves up for a workout. When i go to workout, I go to exercise my ass off and sweat like a greasy old ginzo......not show off

Thats just me though

Opinions?

Originally posted by elitesnautica

please brush your teeth and put deoderant on. There is nothing worse than some dude asking for a spot with stanchy breath and fowl body odor.

Nautica

LMAO :laugh: :laugh:

I have been guilty of the foul ass BO

Sometimes if I am feeling sluggish I will shower before the gym just to wake my ass up. Other than that... Fuck no...

The only way I " Get Ready " Is play some up beat tunes on my way to the gym and get my ROAD RAGE going as well... Asshole drivers are good for something...

I just put on deoderant and brush my teeth. Throw on a hat and tee shirt and pump metallica on the way to the gym...

I go to work out...It's not a fashion show and the only person I am trying to impress is myself....

...Side note...Does anyone else fucking hate it when you see people talking on the phone in the gym? or even worst, while they are actually working out? I saw some dude the other day doing a tricep press on the cables, with his head hunched over so he could keep the phone on his shoulder...What a dick..

Originally posted by chrismakk69

I just put on deoderant and brush my teeth. Throw on a hat and tee shirt and pump metallica on the way to the gym...

I go to work out...It's not a fashion show and the only person I am trying to impress is myself....

...Side note...Does anyone else fucking hate it when you see people talking on the phone in the gym? or even worst, while they are actually working out? I saw some dude the other day doing a tricep press on the cables, with his head hunched over so he could keep the phone on his shoulder...What a dick..

Even worse. I had a workout partner that was in sales. Everyother set he was on the phone and everytime he said he was not going to answer the next call. I understand business, but 95% of the calls could have waited.

Needless to say, he didnt last very long as my partner.

Nautica

Guest brwneydtrouble

I brush my teeth, deoderant, and pull my hair back in a tight bun. I also scrub my face cause I hate that greasy feeling.

I dont like to wear perfume because when you sweat, it makes the scent stronger. Sometimes, i WILL wear a little body spray.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I brush my teeth, deoderant, and pull my hair back in a tight bun. I also scrub my face cause I hate that greasy feeling.

I dont like to wear perfume because when you sweat, it makes the scent stronger. Sometimes, i WILL wear a little body spray.

Im sure you do

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by siceone

Where how hard and only If I can lick before and after

Wherever it tickles, just dont leave marks, and of course!! ;)

i think the hair combing, deodarant, and brushing one's teeth are basic hygeine issues. particularly the deodarant,, i so agree that's gross, what..smell up the gym? if you don't brush your teeth, that's foul but one doesn't need it to work out.

there are some girls / guys that go overboard, like fix their hair, put make up and gel on, wear super tight clothing, etc but they're the meat market crowd anyway.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Like comb your hair, put deoderant on, put good work out clothes on, shave, brush your teeth??????

My gym is predominantly guys so I dont give a fuck, but I just find it kinda weird that people prep themselves up for a workout. When i go to workout, I go to exercise my ass off and sweat like a greasy old ginzo......not show off

Thats just me though

Opinions?

Originally posted by elitesnautica

please brush your teeth and put deoderant on. There is nothing worse than some dude asking for a spot with stanchy breath and fowl body odor.

Nautica

This is why I try not to ask strangers for a spot. Nothing worse than the smell of Ball Sweat while your trying to bench:puke:

Originally posted by Mystify22

Put deodarent on, pull up my hair into a ponytail, spray on a little body spray, and brush my teeth...........

that is my "getting ready" routine as well...the one thing i do hate though, is when girls come into the gym with way too much perfume on...i almost can't do cardio because i am tryin to gasp for fresh air