Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex in a tanning bed?

notallthere444

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I love to find new & exciting places to have sex, but i know for a fact sex in a tanning bed will never happen with my girlfreind

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PS, only people that tan are stupid guidos & trashy strippers

I go a couple times a year, went last year before a vacation and went last week before nye.. Come on like you never went.. You would be suprised how many good looking girls that i never talk to are at the tannign salon lol

Originally posted by notallthere444

I go a couple times a year, went last year before a vacation and went last week before nye.. Come on like you never went.. You would be suprised how many good looking girls that i never talk to are at the tannign salon lol

I was kidding around. But you are right, the tanning places are packed with good looking girls! that is for dam sure.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

When I used to work at the Tanning Salon last year, 2 of my co-workers were dating and would always have sex in booth #1

So no one ever went tanning in there :laugh2:

I came close to it with my X but he chickened out :D

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Just out of curiosity .. Do you know anyone that works there still? :idea::confused:

Originally posted by notallthere444

I always thought it would be awesoem to fuck around in a tanning bed..

would they let you walk in there with a chick? ? Maybe not sex but laying there in that hot thing messing around would be weird i think :tongue:

never thought that was possible until I saw it on an episode of Nip/Tuck...I have fantasized about it (being naked and all already) but haven't done the deed. Plus 99.9% of tanning salon workers are girls, which wouldn't be so bad if they swung both ways.

Originally posted by lilliz77

never thought that was possible until I saw it on an episode of Nip/Tuck...I have fantasized about it (being naked and all already) but haven't done the deed. Plus 99.9% of tanning salon workers are girls, which wouldn't be so bad if they swung both ways.

just seems right.. Under those lights lol

I have a tanning salon out here in suffolk LI...alot of weird shit goes on.

Caught a guy scaling the wall to look in the room next to him. People forgetting to put some clothes on when leaving the room in the middle of the session to use the bathroom. Older women that want you to put lotion on them. GAY guys that want you to put lotion on them. People that wanna tan 3 times per day. Women moaning while in the bed (thinking you cant hear) then when they come out if everything was alright cause there were some noises coming out of the room (lol).

Alot of good shit goes on.

I remember once I did Club Tan Night...lights were dimmed..had some House Cd's going, 2 JBL DJ Speakers (one in the front and one in the back) blastin...stayed open til 1am...we were packed all day and night.

Tek

i tan very occasionally before going on vacations and thought about sex in the booth a bunch of times, but i was always using the tanning beds - doesn't really seem to be enough room in there for that.

i'm guessing you guys are talking about the upright booths?