Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How's Flow?

pk1

Originally posted by babbo

more shitty music- cheesey crowd- gangsta wanna bees-, the go go dancers there are the skankiest looking coke whore in nyc

the crowd sucks. biggest bunch of posers you'll ever wanna see.

def not a good looking crowd either. very young too from what i recall.

the music really did smoke it too. the place is pretty small too.

given that, that layout there sucks as well.

honestly, it's not worth the cab ride down there, yet alone the cover charge, which is rediculous for such a place.

i wouldn't even go if it was free.

even if i got free drinks there, i'd rather grab a 6 pack and stay home then be surrounded by a bunch of members of "the crooked hat crew"..

seriously, if it was worth a look, i'd say so. imo, it really isn't.

NEW TALENT MODEL SEARCH

EVENT: JT TALENT & MANAGEMENT WILL BE ON SITE LOOKING FOR NEW TALENT FOR VARIOUS DIFFERENT COMMERCIAL & PRINT JOBS.

DATE : SATURDAY JANUARY 10TH, 2004

TIME: STARTS 11PM (PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY TO AVOID LINES)

REQUIREMENTS: WOMEN 5'2 - 6'0, GREAT BODIES, OUTGOING PERSONALITY. ALL ASPIRING MODELS SHOULD BRING A PHOTO W/ CONTACT INFO ON THE BACK. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY

DETAILS: PAY $200- $500/DAY. NO NUDITY INVOLVED.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:

mikeynine999@aol.com

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN SPONSORED BY JT TALENT & MANAGEMENT INC.

here's the low down on FLOW:

Upstairs is a meat-market filled with good looking people who just wanna go out and have fun. Music is pretty run of the mill, all commerical stuff. Nothing special. Again, if you wanna surround yourself with good looking people and whatnot, go there on a Fri, and chill UPstairs.

dooooownstairs on the other hand, on a Fri night is a COMPLETELY different story. My friend Taisun hosts the DOWNstairs Fri night parties....and it's dope! Now of course, dope means something different to everyone....allow me to define dope, in MY terms.

Dope is having a dirty, nasty, afterhours-like vibe, in a darkened room, where you basically can't see who is dancing next to you, with sleazy, chugging music playing all night, from the likes of: (all past guests there) Trendroid, Native Theory (Hisham & Brendan), Tigerhook Corp (Deep C & Randall Jones), Taisun (the host of this party), Steve Porter (next week's guest), and a bunch of other NY locals like myself (Bennett)

check out a review from the night Trendriod rocked it:

http://www.naughtybooth.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47517

so if I can impress ANYTHING upon whoever is reading this, it's that FLOW upstairs is a completely different club then FLOW downstairs.

(oh yeah, and it's free for the downstairs party) :)

Originally posted by twiloguy

here's the low down on FLOW:

Upstairs is a meat-market filled with good looking people who just wanna go out and have fun. Music is pretty run of the mill, all commerical stuff. Nothing special. Again, if you wanna surround yourself with good looking people and whatnot, go there on a Fri, and chill UPstairs.

dooooownstairs on the other hand, on a Fri night is a COMPLETELY different story. My friend Taisun hosts the DOWNstairs Fri night parties....and it's dope! Now of course, dope means something different to everyone....allow me to define dope, in MY terms.

Dope is having a dirty, nasty, afterhours-like vibe, in a darkened room, where you basically can't see who is dancing next to you, with sleazy, chugging music playing all night, from the likes of: (all past guests there) Trendroid, Native Theory (Hisham & Brendan), Tigerhook Corp (Deep C & Randall Jones), Taisun (the host of this party), Steve Porter (next week's guest), and a bunch of other NY locals like myself (Bennett)

check out a review from the night Trendriod rocked it:

http://www.naughtybooth.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47517

so if I can impress ANYTHING upon whoever is reading this, it's that FLOW upstairs is a completely different club then FLOW downstairs.

(oh yeah, and it's free for the downstairs party) :)

its the same on sat to we do samething there

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

You are such a promoter....I hate you :D

Are you going Saturday?? Shall we get wrecked together and pick up hot girls and take em back to the island :laugh2:

HOW BOUT THIS WE GET RECKED TOGETHER AND I TAKE U BACK TO THE ISLAND AND WHAT EVER ELSE HAPPENS FROM THERE UNLESS U WANT OTHER GIRLS TO LOL:tongue: