Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jan. 14th-18th..........

lolahotass

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she said something like she will not do avalon because of work, so she probably doesn'e want to do afterhours.

So let the kid napping begin, x might need your help on this.

So who is spinning at pravda on fri the 16?

Originally posted by unclefester401

The rest off the Frank crew might even make an appearance for that :eek:

KJSDLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Whoa, sorry, I passed out on my keyboard....say again? The Frank Crew.....to Boston?

Originally posted by groovefire

KJSDLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Whoa, sorry, I passed out on my keyboard....say again? The Frank Crew.....to Boston?

omfg.... i wont believe it till i see it........... hahahahahahah.

that would be awesome........

HEY LOLA: :shaky:

i thought you were from chicago......????

I can't wait to find out what the fuck my itinerary is for work......... don't those clueless fucks in upper-management know that i have to plan a few nights on the town!

Do you twats party on Wednesday/Thursday nights at all?

I have a feeling Friday/Saturday will be my looooooong days at the trade show:( On my feet being nice to people all day...............:blown::laugh:

Originally posted by ras67

omfg.... i wont believe it till i see it........... hahahahahahah.

that would be awesome........

HEY LOLA: :shaky:

i thought you were from chicago......????

Nooooo.... I'm originally from Michigan - and I lived in Pittsburgh for a year... then I got smart and relocated to South Florida... I've been here for 7 years..

I post in Chicago and on Crobar's board since I know some peeps from Chi-town... I flew up there to party at Crobar one year.... had a blast... all though I was wreckeddddddddd the whole weekend.... During WMC I hook up with all those crazy fockers. :eek:

During WMC I hook up with all those crazy fockers.

all at once? :eek: :eek:

Some of these twats go out on thursday, nut if you want hookers and coke you have to come out on fri.

What are you doing at the trade center.

please tell me you are one of those girls that stand in front of cars and stuff.

:laugh:

No, I mean I hang out and party with them:laugh:

As soon as I know my schedule, I'll advise... I hope some of you guys can come out.... I'd love to meet some of you's....;)

Convention center - I'm doing a travel/tourism show....:)

Eh no, I don't stand in front of cars and such.. sorry:laugh: