Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Civil Liberties

People complain our civil liberties are always being violated, that such bullsh*t! I think we don't have enough enforcement in this country. At airports we should all have to get almost totally naked and take our shoes off without complaining!!!! ENOUGH is ENOUGH! FORGET PRIVACY, who cares who's listening, if your not doing anything wrong you have NOTHING to worry about. We live in a dangerous world and people need to stop crying and bitching about retarded issues like civil liberties and if someone's listening on the other end of the phone to you talking about stupid every day bullsh*t! GET A F'n LIFE and LIVE with it! Thank you for your time.

Originally posted by howardstone

People complain our civil liberties are always being violated, that such bullsh*t! I think we don't have enough enforcement in this country. At airports we should all have to get almost totally naked and take our shoes off without complaining!!!! ENOUGH is ENOUGH! FORGET PRIVACY, who cares who's listening, if your not doing anything wrong you have NOTHING to worry about. We live in a dangerous world and people need to stop crying and bitching about retarded issues like civil liberties and if someone's listening on the other end of the phone to you talking about stupid every day bullsh*t! GET A F'n LIFE and LIVE with it! Thank you for your time.

You obviously have never been harrassed by a cop let's say for being black or needlessly over scrutanized by a security checkpoint because you look middle eastern. Have you ever been pulled over simply because you were driving in the wrong neighborhood? How bout arrested for exercising your constitutional right to assemble?

I enjoy my rights as a US citizen and I'm not letting anyone, whether it's a terrorist or some dumb ass wanna be "captain america" cop take away my rights and you shouldn't either.

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

You obviously have never been harrassed by a cop let's say for being black or needlessly over scrutanized by a security checkpoint because you look middle eastern. Have you ever been pulled over simply because you were driving in the wrong neighborhood? How bout arrested for exercising your constitutional right to assemble?

I enjoy my rights as a US citizen and I'm not letting anyone, whether it's a terrorist or some dumb ass wanna be "captain america" cop take away my rights and you shouldn't either.

It's understandable how you feel, and our freedoms are what make this country great but I still say if your not an evil-doer you have nothing to worry about except a little inconvience, and I think we can all live with that. That's simply the way it will be from now on. And on your question "How bout arrested for exercising your constitutional right to assemble?"

... Constitutional right to assemble what?....... a bomb? It's better we all get inconvienced a little than something horrible happen. Right or wrong?

It's understandable how you feel, and our freedoms are what make this country great but I still say if your not an evil-doer you have nothing to worry about except a little inconvience, and I think we can all live with that. That's simply the way it will be from now on. And on your question "How bout arrested for exercising your constitutional right to assemble?"

... Constitutional right to assemble what?....... a bomb? It's better we all get inconvienced a little than something horrible happen. Right or wrong?

I agree with ya that people should stop being a bunch of little bitches ever time they have to go through security. In fact I'm for security at necessary places. But I just feel that the path that we've chosen is a slipery slope toward a police state. (giving up civil liberties for a false sense of security)

Regarding the right to assemble, we can't equate people gathering and expressing their views to something horrible happening like a terrorist attack. I don't know about you, but I thought we live in "the land of the free and the home of the brave" not "the land of a bunch of scared little bitches and the home of the paranoid slaves"

but I still say if your not an evil-doer you have nothing to worry about

:laugh: ...love the use of the term evil-doer.....that term is certainly going to inflame Jamrolost and his pals testicles...

um... absolutely not

that is totally wrong. i'm not an evil-doer, i'd even go as far as to say that i'm probably a person this coutnry benefits a lot from, and yet i've been been subjected to harrasment from police and security.

i'm white and defeinitely dont look menacing or anything, and yet i've gone thorugh my share of shit, even spending a night in central booking over complete bullshit

so no i'm deifnitely not willing to give up my rights

better to have a bit less security but maintain freedom then let the cops get way ahead of themselves and move towards a military state

lol... When we say evil do-ers, Bush might as well say the boogieman. Means the same thing. lol

e·vil·do·er

n.

One that performs evil acts.

bo·gey·man also boog·ey·man or boog·y·man or boog·ie·man

n.

A terrifying specter; a hobgoblin

They obviosuly dont mean the same thing, and its pretty sad that you want to randomly attack anything Bush says to the point where you will use absolute bullshit to try to bring him down.

This is why i cant associate myself with Democrats, its pathetic

I don't know about you, but I thought we live in "the land of the free and the home of the brave" not "the land of a bunch of scared little bitches and the home of the paranoid slaves"

We DO live in "the land of the free and the home of the brave".. all I'm saying is STOP COMPLAINING about the small things in life and let us all work together to defeat these evil-doers. Go to a movie, see a broadway play, play lotto, don't let the bad guys win!

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

e·vil·do·er

n.

One that performs evil acts.

bo·gey·man also boog·ey·man or boog·y·man or boog·ie·man

n.

A terrifying specter; a hobgoblin

They obviosuly dont mean the same thing, and its pretty sad that you want to randomly attack anything Bush says to the point where you will use absolute bullshit to try to bring him down.

This is why i cant associate myself with Democrats, its pathetic

Nice. :) I don't associate myself with democrats either. They're a bunch of sellouts just like republicans.

Yes your are correct they obviously don't mean the same thing but my point is by conjuring up the spirit of "evil-doers" he's essentially created a monster or bad guy with out naming an actual person. Get off of George Bush's cock, loser. lol

Nice. :) I don't associate myself with democrats either. They're a bunch of sellouts just like republicans.

Yes your are correct they obviously don't mean the same thing but my point is by conjuring up the spirit of "evil-doers" he's essentially created a monster or bad guy with out naming an actual person. Get off of George Bush's cock, loser. lol

Just one thing......... There is no doubt Bush will get another 4 years in office..hhmmmmm.. now what's the reason for that?? let me think... oh yeah......

can_whoop_ass.jpg

methinks he doesnt own a gun either.

the NRA whines about civil liberties all the time.

Originally posted by mr mahs

So what you're saying is Alqaeda and the threat they pose, are make believe?

I think it's overstated. Obviously these Al queda cock suckers are dangerous...they're cia trained islamic fundamentalists. Let em die. But I doubt they are thousands of sleeper cells everywhere.

hes just emphasizing the battle that is going on between the civilized world (i.e. the "good:) and the extremist terrorists (i.e. the "bad")

it is essentially a battle between good and evil because there arent any issues that can be resolved, etc.,

its just like dealing with Hitler, theres no reason to it, its pure and simple evil. Its not a war with another nation or criminals who desrerve a fair trial. for all i care, those bastards we are hunting arent even human.

i think anytihng this schmuck has to say an now be completely disregarded

Americans have become to soft! This is a joke already, just DEAL with it, be a man and GROW UP. I'm so sick of everyone complaining about this and that. Hey, I'm not saying we should all be slaves to the state but I am saying don't let the small things in life bother you!!!!! PEOPLE! IT'S THE ONLY WAY WE GET THE BAD GUYS FROM NOW ON!

Americans have become to soft! This is a joke already, just DEAL with it, be a man and GROW UP. I'm so sick of everyone complaining about this and that. Hey, I'm not saying we should all be slaves to the state but I am saying don't let the small things in life bother you!!!!! PEOPLE! IT'S THE ONLY WAY WE GET THE BAD GUYS FROM NOW ON!

are you out of your friggin mind??

grow up? growing up entails giving up freedom... um.... no

hmmm, i come from this really great place where people decided to use your theories, it was called the Soviet Union. military had full control there, KGB ruled supreme. yeah, it really worked grat you know.

and beleive me buddy, you wouldnt have lasted a week in there, you would have have had your ass beaten and sent to Siberia

so trust me, you who has NO IDEA what he is talking about and is saying bullshit to sound like he's the big man telling everyone to grow up

go read 1984, it sounds like its your fantasy

are you out of your friggin mind??

grow up? growing up entails giving up freedom... um.... no

hmmm, i come from this really great place where people decided to use your theories, it was called the Soviet Union. military had full control there, KGB ruled supreme. yeah, it really worked grat you know.

and beleive me buddy, you wouldnt have lasted a week in there, you would have have had your ass beaten and sent to Siberia

so trust me, you who has NO IDEA what he is talking about and is saying bullshit to sound like he's the big man telling everyone to grow up

go read 1984, it sounds like its your fantasy

werd. :cool:

I think it's overstated. Obviously these Al queda cock suckers are dangerous...they're cia trained islamic fundamentalists. Let em die. But I doubt they are thousands of sleeper cells everywhere.

Ignorant, inaccurate, uneducated, and completely lost.

Seriously, get informed on the matter.