Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Civil Liberties

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

are you out of your friggin mind??

grow up? growing up entails giving up freedom... um.... no

hmmm, i come from this really great place where people decided to use your theories, it was called the Soviet Union. military had full control there, KGB ruled supreme. yeah, it really worked grat you know.

I agree with you that it worked.....just the bread lines where a little out of control, don't you think? Now that was just unacceptable.

21bread.jpg

Originally posted by howardstone

I agree with you that it worked.....just the bread lines where a little out of control, don't you think? Now that was just unacceptable.

21bread.jpg

i do hope you said that as a joke; i was obviously being very very very sarcastic in that post

it did not work. in fact, it messsed things up royally, nad you shouldve seen the people during the whole army coup in 1992. People were so fed up with the govt. Ans now the whole country is messed up because of how it was run last century.

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

i do hope you said that as a joke; i was obviously being very very very sarcastic in that post

it did not work. in fact, it messsed things up royally, nad you shouldve seen the people during the whole army coup in 1992. People were so fed up with the govt. Ans now the whole country is messed up because of how it was run last century.

I totally agree with you and of course I know you were being sarcastic but you have to admit, they sure did have one hell of a hockey team!:aright:

cccp76-1.jpg

Originally posted by igloo

Ignorant, inaccurate, uneducated, and completely lost.

Seriously, get informed on the matter.

"In 1979, bin Laden went to Afghanistan to fight the Soviets alongside the Afghan resistance fighters known as the mujahedeen.

He used his family's connections and wealth to raise money for the Afghan resistance and provide the mujahedeen with logistical and humanitarian aid, and participated in battles in the Afghan war.

The United States, via the CIA, poured $3 billion into the Afghan resistance during the 1980s, providing weapons and other resources for bin Laden and thousands of others who would become his most loyal, fierce supporters.

The war, which ended with the Soviets' humiliating withdrawal from Afghanistan in 1989, had a profound effect on bin Laden, he later said.

"In this jihad, the biggest benefit was the myth of the superpower was destroyed, not only in my mind, but in the minds of all Muslims," bin Laden said. Jihad, the word for struggle, is used by bin Laden to mean holy war.

As the war drew to a close, the increasingly radical bin Laden formed al Qaeda, or "the Base" in Arabic, an organization of ex-mujahedeen and other supporters channeling fighters and funds to the Afghan resistance."

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/people/shows/binladen/profile.html

jamiroguy1 wins.

Originally posted by normalnoises

"In 1979, bin Laden went to Afghanistan to fight the Soviets alongside the Afghan resistance fighters known as the mujahedeen.

He used his family's connections and wealth to raise money for the Afghan resistance and provide the mujahedeen with logistical and humanitarian aid, and participated in battles in the Afghan war.

The United States, via the CIA, poured $3 billion into the Afghan resistance during the 1980s, providing weapons and other resources for bin Laden and thousands of others who would become his most loyal, fierce supporters.

The war, which ended with the Soviets' humiliating withdrawal from Afghanistan in 1989, had a profound effect on bin Laden, he later said.

"In this jihad, the biggest benefit was the myth of the superpower was destroyed, not only in my mind, but in the minds of all Muslims," bin Laden said. Jihad, the word for struggle, is used by bin Laden to mean holy war.

As the war drew to a close, the increasingly radical bin Laden formed al Qaeda, or "the Base" in Arabic, an organization of ex-mujahedeen and other supporters channeling fighters and funds to the Afghan resistance."

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/people/shows/binladen/profile.html

jamiroguy1 wins.

Dude are you on ANGEL DUST or something?

I read that whole article on CNN, what in Gods name does it have to do w/ civil liberties or what Jamiroqueer said?

You provide ZERO imput....:blown:

Originally posted by mr mahs

I read that whole article on CNN, what in Gods name does it have to do w/ civil liberties or what Jamiroqueer said?

He's responding to Igloo's posts saying that I'm misinformed that al queda are cia trainied and funded islamic fundamentalist. marksimoms's cnn article elaborates on that.

Dude, read the post properly before responding!

Originally posted by raver_mania

Dude, read the post properly before responding!

Go eat your mothers hole...

Don't talk down to me you little punk, how about you get your head out of your ass and read the fawking post, douchebag...

Igloo was pointing out Jamiro-putz's incorrect assumption that there isn't thousands of these mad men in this country just waiting for the right oppurtunity to strike us.. Jamirodueche is wrong and your wrong in defending him...

I think it's overstated. Obviously these Al queda cock suckers are dangerous...they're cia trained islamic fundamentalists. Let em die. But I doubt they are thousands of sleeper cells everywhere.

Normal posts a article stating we supported BinLaden in the 80's to combat Communism and the Russians... So tell me something from the above statement what importance is posting we trained them and why would you ignore the truth that they are def in this country?

Also what does the posting of the article have to do w/ Civil Liberties???

Go eat your mothers hole...

Don't talk down to me you little punk, how about you get your head out of your ass and read the fawking post, douchebag...

Igloo was pointing out Jamiro-putz's incorrect assumption that there isn't thousands of these mad men in this country just waiting for the right oppurtunity to strike us.. Jamirodueche is wrong and your wrong in defending him...

I think it's overstated. Obviously these Al queda cock suckers are dangerous...they're cia trained islamic fundamentalists. Let em die. But I doubt they are thousands of sleeper cells everywhere.

Normal posts a article stating we supported BinLaden in the 80's to combat Communism and the Russians... So tell me something from the above statement what importance is posting we trained them and why would you ignore the truth that they are def in this country?

Also what does the posting of the article have to do w/ Civil Liberties???

Listen asshole. Your the one that brought up al queda. If you weren't such an asshole then maybe people wouldn't want to jump all over you every time you post something. Get a life, would ya? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Listen asshole. Your the one that brought up al queda. If you weren't such an asshole then maybe people wouldn't want to jump all over you every time you post something. Get a life, would ya? :rolleyes:

Stop w/ the insults you are hurting my feelings..

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

You get some images that actually work, douche. lol

:laugh:

I don't know what it is? The pic stays on for a few, then when I go back on, it's gone:(

All my good ideas and witty comebacks are going to waste:fridge:

well.... let me try again for the hell of it! If you see the picture say what it is!

waitress.gif