Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scot project

Originally posted by exit24e

actually last time he was supposed to be at exitt he was. i heard he was nothing to special tho.

nah man i was there that night... definitely no scot project... sucks cuz i drove home from college for the night to see him and then he didnt show up....

Originally posted by oldtimer

nah man i was there that night... definitely no scot project... sucks cuz i drove home from college for the night to see him and then he didnt show up....

Yeah he def wasnt there some shit that he was afraid to fly at the time cause of terrorism i dont know how true that is?

i remember that night. i called Exit a couple of times to comfirm that scot project will be there...'yes scot project will be here tonite' i didn't go because something came up, don't remember what it was. good thing i didn't go or else i would've got my hopes up for nothing.

another reason why Exit sux...they LIE!!! :mad:

i can prove it to you guys... bc the first time he didnt show up bc of visa problems ... then i think 3 weeks later he came to make it up. My friends all got in a picture with him in the booth. I can try and track down a copy of that picture for anyone that thinks im bs'ing.

Originally posted by ummedunno

i remember that night. i called Exit a couple of times to comfirm that scot project will be there...'yes scot project will be here tonite' i didn't go because something came up, don't remember what it was. good thing i didn't go or else i would've got my hopes up for nothing.

another reason why Exit sux...they LIE!!! :mad:

well im really not trying to defend exit with this comment. But at those girls that answer those phones at alot of clubs... usually dont even know whos supposed to spin other than whats on the paper in front of them. Arc said the same shit to me when i called about Marco V...

I remember him at Exit but that was like way long time ago.

I think May of 2003...maybe even March??

not sure if he was scheduled anytime after that...don't really think so because I try to follow better DJs when they come around to spin in NYC.