Clubplanet Nightlife Community

diesel jeans

i have yet to buy a pair of diesel jeans.. i wear mostly seven, but i'd still like to own ONE pair of diesel's..cannot find the right cut!! Are they all made for short, petite girls? I'm 5'8 and a size 2.. and i alawys feel like theyre too short..anyone know a good style to look for?

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

i have yet to buy a pair of diesel jeans.. i wear mostly seven, but i'd still like to own ONE pair of diesel's..cannot find the right cut!! Are they all made for short, petite girls? I'm 5'8 and a size 2.. and i alawys feel like theyre too short..anyone know a good style to look for?

I never tried Diesel jeans because I just figured all trendy jeans are for tall skinny people. But being 5 feet and a size 6 and after reading your post I might check them out.

You know what, now that I think about it, you're probably right. I'm 5'5" and I always wear jeans hanging off my hips (if it's higher it cuts into my belly ring and annoys the crap out of me), and yet Diesel jeans always fit me fine lengthwise.

So yeaps, I guess it is for shorter ppl. Damn girl, I wish I had your measurements! 5'8" + size 2? :drool: I'm the same but 3 inches shorter. Great. :tongue:

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

Stick w/ the seven jeans.......I'm the same height/size as you & I have the same problem w/ jeans......Aside from the Seven jeans the only other jeans I get are the Miss Sixty's (but those sometimes are cut a little too high on the waist so you have to look around)

There's another brand of jeans (I don't know how popular they are) called Brazil Jeans....They go by waist size & ALL their jeans are tight, low & LONG.....Every pair fits perfectly....They are weird they are like a denim/cotton material but I've bought like 4 pairs & have been happy w/ every pair

And btw......I tried on a pair of Frankie B. jeans not too long ago cause I heard good things ...What a dissapointment that was :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sweetie029

Stick w/ the seven jeans.......I'm the same height/size as you & I have the same problem w/ jeans......Aside from the Seven jeans the only other jeans I get are the Miss Sixty's (but those sometimes are cut a little too high on the waist so you have to look around)

There's another brand of jeans (I don't know how popular they are) called Brazil Jeans....They go by waist size & ALL their jeans are tight, low & LONG.....Every pair fits perfectly....They are weird they are like a denim/cotton material but I've bought like 4 pairs & have been happy w/ every pair

And btw......I tried on a pair of Frankie B. jeans not too long ago cause I heard good things ...What a dissapointment that was :rolleyes:

hmmm...

well, i LOVE all my seven jeans, but i don't want to keep buying the same name over and over, like, i wanna mix it up a lil bit..

i tried on juicy jeans at century 21 the other day and they fit very nicely, but they sorta made my ass look flat. :(

ive seen the citizens of humanity but i kinda think theyre similar to seven..grrr...

will buying jeans EVER be easy????

diesel jeans rock! you just have to find the right pair. they make so many different styles and washes. i personally love really low rise jeans, so i go for Diesel's Stripp and Hush style jeans. if you cant find them at any stores try Ebay!

• 3 weeks later...