Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Advice please

nomembername

So hears the deal and I'll try and keep it simple. I've been seeing this girl for about 8 months who just happens to be a dancer (stripper). I met her at her club and we started hooking up. She's your typical hot stripper with a fucked up family situation except she is completely straight edge and faithful to me even though we aren't "going out".

I couldn't be in a more ideal situation since I never have to really see her or take her out since she is always working so what I do is maybe like once every two weeks, I'll take her to the movies or out to dinner. But the thing is, the sex is absolutely unbelievable and I get to go by her apartment after going out on the weekends at like 4:00am when I am completely fucked up and she has no problem with that.

It turns out though that she is completely in love with me even though I've told her over and over that I'm not looking for any type of serious relationship plus the fact that I have absolutely no feelings for her like that. Honestly she is dumb as fuck but so fucken amazing in bed. Plus the fact that she gets off from giving me head all of the time.

O.K., so by now all of the guys are saying what's the problem here but it's like how much longer can I keep leading this girl on? Should I just dead it and be happy that it lasted as long as it did? I've already talked to her in the past about how I felt and she has tried to be cool with it and she was for a while but now it's getting out of hand with "I love you" messages and shit. I'll probably just give her the same line of shit and leave it up to her.

yes, my first serious post of the year

ummm, I'd dump her fast. This could potentially end up very messy and extremely psychotic. If one of you is more into it than the other, it's just best to walk away before anyone gets truly hurt. Sex is sex, you can find a good lay anywhere. But when emotions get involved it's time to think twice about what you are doing.

wow self absorbed lately?

let the girl go.... its totally not fair. put yourself in her shoes, try to empathize....

you know whats even more fucked up, you said you take her out once a week... you prob call her every day or every other day, introduce her to ur friends, and are prob having un protected sex with her.. so why wouldnt she grow attached......

you should be so proud that you have broken a 'stripper's or a 'hotgirls' heart.. i'd still like to know why that mattered in the story, are you trying to justify you hurting her or make it ok?

I think you musta really been kicked hard in the balls by a stripper in the past.... :blank:

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

wow self absorbed lately?

let the girl go.... its totally not fair. put yourself in her shoes, try to empathize....

you know whats even more fucked up, you said you take her out once a week... you prob call her every day or every other day, introduce her to ur friends, and are prob having un protected sex with her.. so why wouldnt she grow attached......

you should be so proud that you have broken a 'stripper's or a 'hotgirls' heart.. i'd still like to know why that mattered in the story, are you trying to justify you hurting her or make it ok?

I think you musta really been kicked hard in the balls by a stripper in the past.... :blank:

first of all sweety:rolleyes: , who is proud that I might break "a strippers heart"? I'm not justifying anything by saying she is a stripper but I think that might have alot to do with me not getting emotionally attached. I've always been sweet to her and do care about her but I don't have those types of feelings for her. Plus, not to mention I have already talked to her about how I felt that I didn't want a relationship since I just recently got out of a long one, etc...and she was cool with that (I guess hoping that I might change my mind). So, I have always been honest from the beginning and I do feel bad. I'm just being honest here by saying that the sex is a big reason why I have kept it going this far (what guy wouldn't want a hot girl on the side with absolutely no strings attached). Obviously I wasn't able to give every single detail here so why not try relaxing a little bit before passing such harsh judgement.

i got nothing but love for you :D

Def dump her if shes saying I love you and your not down, it only turns into a huge mess. If you like a woman and she was coming by, fucking you, taking you out every once in a while, and then you started falling for her, and she was like whatever, you'd be pissed too...

w/ that said.

Before you tell her to screw, def try and get a :3some: outta her, w/ some other strippers. And contrary to belief, strippers don't have feelings, all they want is money and fast...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Def dump her if shes saying I love you and your not down, it only turns into a huge mess. If you like a woman and she was coming by, fucking you, taking you out every once in a while, and then you started falling for her, and she was like whatever, you'd be pissed too...

w/ that said.

Before you tell her to screw, def try and get a :3some: outta her, w/ some other strippers. And contrary to belief, strippers don't have feelings, all they want is money and fast...

I had a feeling you would come up with the perfect answer here:aright: (even though that's what I've been leaning towards). I'll PM you when we have our last stripper party.

i agree with everyone else. obviously you guys want 2 different things. what is the point of wasting her time. i understand you might as well waste your time b/c you dont want anything serious but if she is not thinking the same thing, it is not right. i am sure you can find another great fuck who is no strings attached. :tongue:

Originally posted by nomembername

I had a feeling you would come up with the perfect answer here:aright: (even though that's what I've been leaning towards). I'll PM you when we have our last stripper party.

Def let me know, and tell her i'm the nice gut looking our for her feelings.

Originally posted by somebitch

maybe you should find a nice girl that you think is smart & maybe you will want something serious with her. why waste your time with a dumb slut you dont even like?

1.) 1500 fucken posts :blown:

2.) I did say she was dumb but she is not a slut

3.) Like I said before, I was with a nice girl for 4 years before this and obviously I'm looking for a nice girl to get serious with (unfortunately they don't just pop up by snapping your fingers) :idea:

4.) I don't really see what you're trying to get at with this post. I told you the sex is great and I do like her I'm just not in love with her :confused:

Here's the real question.... are you just saying you don't want a relationship and subliminally you're just afraid to commit ro a formal relationship with this girl because you're afraid of getting burned? I mean .. It sounds to me like theres alot more going on in your head than you're willing to admit......

I get real philosphical when I'm hung over :confused:

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

Here's the real question.... are you just saying you don't want a relationship and subliminally you're just afraid to commit ro a formal relationship with this girl because you're afraid of getting burned? I mean .. It sounds to me like theres alot more going on in your head than you're willing to admit......

I get real philosphical when I'm hung over :confused:

definitely not afraid to get burned...I would love finding someone and try to get serious with. Just with this girl no matter what, I don't have any type of strong, loving feelings for.

four minus three

definitely not afraid to get burned...I would love finding someone and try to get serious with. Just with this girl no matter what, I don't have any type of strong, loving feelings for.

four minus three

So you gotta let her know, and you have to cut it off. Its gonna suck knowing you could have been getting laid in a second, but if you care for this girl on any level, you'll stop seeing her , for her own mental and emotional well being.

four minus three

maybe you just haven't spent enough time with her.... or maybe you've spent too much time with her and need to move on ...

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, i commend you for being able to stay a full 8 months with a girl that you have no feelings for. That is an accomplishment in & of itself.

Now, here is what you do. She is very hot in your words, committed to you, does anything you want sexually, is fine with you calling her or coming over at 4 am..... Keep doing what you are doing. Give a little & take allot. Be nice enough to her to keep her around. Dont be too mean to her, because i think that will make her like you more (she has serious self esteem issues) & is drawn to guys that shit on her (not literally, but who knows)

Have some fun with it. Try for a 3some, try & use her to swing, try to get her to fuck some of your friends.. The possiblities are endless when you have a hot girl that you are not attached to at all.

I used to keep A) 1 serious girlfriend for the "boyfreind/girlfreind" type activities, B) 1 steady side girl for "fun" & C) 1 worthless whore for "degrading" type stuff & other manly pleasures.

Now, if you dont have the aforementioned A in the equation, then you can hold onto B & C while you "shop" around!

Now, happy new year & happy "Shopping"!

Thanks,

Originally posted by xlr8ted

So you gotta let her know, and you have to cut it off. Its gonna suck knowing you could have been getting laid in a second, but if you care for this girl on any level, you'll stop seeing her , for her own mental and emotional well being.

No dont say that. He should keep leading her on, and drive her insane. That way we will have something good to read when he makes a thread entitled "the stripper cut my balls off as I slept"

Big deal, you are getting laid by a "hot stripper". Do you want a medal? Its guys like you that give men a bad name. We are not in high school here. Speaking of your sexual conquests in a bragadocious manner ended way back. Dont pride yourself on meaningless sex, but look for something with some type of value to it. Everyone will benefit in the end. Trust me on that..

All of the positives that you mentioned in this equation only benefit you. What about her? I think you should start being a little less selfish & allot more compassionate.

Just because you were "up front" with her, does not alleviate you of the responsiblity of walking away when you see she will only wound up hurt.... AND more hurt.

Walk away, let her down slowly & in the long run, it will benefit you. You dont want your tires slashed or your windows broken.

thanks,

Originally posted by tommyarmani

First off, i commend you for being able to stay a full 8 months with a girl that you have no feelings for. That is an accomplishment in & of itself.

Thanks,

yeah, who the fuck bangs a girl they think is dumb as fuck for 8 months. god damn. must be some good sex. i couldnt hang out with someone i thought was dumb as fuck for 10 minutes...

also, this girl cant tell the difference between love and fucking??