Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Jerseys Top DJS in the house last night at DIVA***

All I have to say last night was a night to remember at DIVA Lounge

First lets start off by thanking Binoy and Sergio for the lovely surprise of throwing Denny on to finish the night

Bigs cats in the house last night all hanging out in one place

Richie Santana

Manny the Greek

Boris

Mike Rizzo

Peter Bailey

Mike Macaluso

Denny Tsettos

Joe Giorgio

Carlos Realm

Last night was SICK!!!!! Once again big ups for Binoy & Serg

I will venture off to Deko soon!!!!

;)

Music was sick Richie played a fabulous set along with Mr Denny

Originally posted by badassmafuka

All I have to say last night was a night to remember at DIVA Lounge

First lets start off by thanking Binoy and Sergio for the lovely surprise of throwing Denny on to finish the night

Bigs cats in the house last night all hanging out in one place

Richie Santana

Manny the Greek

Boris

Mike Rizzo

Peter Bailey

Mike Macaluso

Denny Tsettos

Joe Giorgio

Carlos Realm

you were right with 5 of them. you draw your own conclusions

Ptak first of all sorry it took me so long to put this post up but it was tough getting up for work and i have been busy all day. I am putting this thread up just to tell everyone what they are missing not coming to this Tuesday party. I have heard some good things about this party and now i know why. For those that have tried Diva on their other nights and said they have a B rated crowd well its not that way on Tuesday. Great crowd great atmosphere and Ptak, Carolla, Badass and the crew have done everything right on this one. I have been in this business a long time and have seen many parties come and go especially during the week I truely believe this party has a chance to really last. Diva is the perfect place to have a week day party, its not a big place and the sound is adequate for a person looking to have a good time during the week. Also, for those that dont know, Diva is also a restaurant with some banging food. I had dinner there for Mr. Santana's bday last night and all 7 of us had no complaints with the food. Now back to the night itself, the place got pretty packed by 11:15 to 11:30 and stayed busy right to closing. Music wise what more can be said, Vinnie, the resident DJ, did a good job both opening and closing the night and Richie and Denny just gave that Diva crowd something to talk about for a while. I am at work so i cant type forever but all and all a great party with a great crowd. Since Ptak and them didnt have a chance to really promote Richie and Denny playing there (since it was a surprise that Binoy and I brought down) I know the people that were there last night were there for the party no matter who was spinning. So if u havent had a chance to make it to Diva on Tuesday check it out.

boris hadda duke a cop out front to get his cousin in who loves traveling minues his license.. fuckin wally

good time last night, even if psychos got past the billy check

binoy/jimmy.. nice try with that drink. ONLY CLUB SODAS SONNY!!!

richie/jimmy.. see u saturday

bobby analog.. thx for humpin my leg throughout the evening

chicken coup represent

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Ptak first of all sorry it took me so long to put this post up but it was tough getting up for work and i have been busy all day. I am putting this thread up just to tell everyone what they are missing not coming to this Tuesday party. I have heard some good things about this party and now i know why. For those that have tried Diva on their other nights and said they have a B rated crowd well its not that way on Tuesday. Great crowd great atmosphere and Ptak, Carolla, Badass and the crew have done everything right on this one. I have been in this business a long time and have seen many parties come and go especially during the week I truely believe this party has a chance to really last. Diva is the perfect place to have a week day party, its not a big place and the sound is adequate for a person looking to have a good time during the week. Also, for those that dont know, Diva is also a restaurant with some banging food. I had dinner there for Mr. Santana's bday last night and all 7 of us had no complaints with the food. Now back to the night itself, the place got pretty packed by 11:15 to 11:30 and stayed busy right to closing. Music wise what more can be said, Vinnie, the resident DJ, did a good job both opening and closing the night and Richie and Denny just gave that Diva crowd something to talk about for a while. I am at work so i cant type forever but all and all a great party with a great crowd. Since Ptak and them didnt have a chance to really promote Richie and Denny playing there (since it was a surprise that Binoy and I brought down) I know the people that were there last night were there for the party no matter who was spinning. So if u havent had a chance to make it to Diva on Tuesday check it out.

WERD! Had a Great Time as always.

Jeff, Joe, Billy, Thanks for everything.

Originally posted by dogekid

boris hadda duke a cop out front to get his cousin in who loves traveling minues his license.. fuckin wally

good time last night, even if psychos got past the billy check

binoy/jimmy.. nice try with that drink. ONLY CLUB SODAS SONNY!!!

richie/jimmy.. see u saturday

bobby analog.. thx for humpin my leg throughout the evening

chicken coup represent

LOL That was an accident!! I gave you my drink instead!! lol

Originally posted by stigeleiro

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST, I HAVE TO THANK THE KEY PLAYERS, SERGE, & BINOY

WITHOUT YOU GUYS THIS SNOWBALL WOULD NOT EVEN STARTED ROLLING.

GOT THE CONFORMATION CALL ABOUT 9pm THAT THERE WAS A BIG SUPRISE ON THE WAY. THESE THINGS DON'T HAPPEN ALOT

SO I WAS VERY EXCITED. GET THERE ABOUT 10pm, IN WALKS

SANTA SERGE W/ A SHINY RED SILK SHIRT & A SHIT EATIN GRIN EAR TO EAR. (we only see this smile bout 3 times a year)

DANGER IS ON THE WAY.....

EVEN MORE PPL IN THE BIZ IS ON THE WAY

THE SNOWBALL EFFECT IS GAINING SPEED.

SIT & EAT W/ THE DEKO CREW & ELITE ENT. STAFF FOR RICHIE'S B-DAY, I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF KNOWING WHATS IN STORE.

FINISH EATIN, IN WALKS THE 11pm RUSH..DENNY, MANNY, MIKE MAC, RIZZO....ECT

I'M IN HEAVEN. TOMMY TEMPTS IS BESIDE HIMSELF IN DISBELIEF

PLAY A LIL HIP HOP IN THE BEGINING OF THE NITE TO PLEASE MY BEE BOP PARTNER CAROLLO.

DENNY: "is this a hip hop party?"

SERGE: "na..they mix it up"

DENNY: "when?"

SERGE: :"soon as you and richy go on!"

ONE THING I HAVE TO SAY IS DENNY & R.S. ARE 2 OF THE MOST DOWN TO EARTH PPL OUT THERE. IF I WAS EITHER ONE OF THEM

I WOULD BE THE BIGGEST JERKOFF EVER. BUT THATS JUST ME lol

SO....RICHIE JUMPS ON....A FEW SONGS INTO HIS SET..."FOLLOW ME" ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVS...NOW, I'M DANCIN & DRINKIN CHAMPAGNE LIKE I HIT THE LOTTERY.

ps- no one knows denny is up next!!

OK....1am HITS

MC VINNY T THINKS HE'S HOWARD FINKLE FROM WWF

"DIVA LOUNGE!!!! PLEASE WELCOME.....ELITE ENTERTAINMENT'S SUPRISE GUEST DJ......THE UNDISPUTED KING OF THE JERSEY SHORE D E N N Y T S E T T O S !!!!!!!!"

THE PLACE BLOWS UP!!!!!

TO MAKE A LONG(and probably repeated) STORY SHORT, DENNY FINISHED HIS SET, SAID A FEW KIND WORDS FOR HIS GREAT FRIEND RICHIE ON THE MIC...& JUMPED DOWN.

MYSELF, DENNY & RICHIE DID A COUPLE B-DAY SHOTS & WRAPPED UP THE EVENING.

THIS WAS BY FAR, THE MOST ENJOYABLE PARTY IN MY PROMOTING CAREER AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHIE SANTANA.

THANX EVERYONE!!!

JEFF PITEK.

ELITE ENTERTAINMENT.

Originally posted by vip-tech

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

DENNY: "is this a hip hop party?"

SERGE: "na..they mix it up"

DENNY: "when?"

SERGE: :"soon as you and richy go on!"

didnt realize how funny this was til I read it just now. it was definitely classic.

All Im wondering is what would have happened if people knew in advance about DT and RS

it was packed enough last night.

Imagine Denny and RS were put on flyers and promoted.....shit woulda been out of control...as if it wasnt last night.