Clubplanet Nightlife Community

O.K., so I've been...

Originally posted by nomembername

working a good job for over a year now and I still don't have $1 saved. I really need to learn some self control this year and stop blowing all of my $$ on getting fucked up and having a good time.

Your not the only one, if it wasn't for my 401k and some investments I made, then i'd be screwed..

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Your not the only one, if it wasn't for my 401k and some investments I made, then i'd be screwed..

How long have you been putting money into your 401k plan? How much a paycheck (if you don't mind me asking)

Thanks,

Inquiring mind who wants to know

p.s. I didn't see the other thread about money problems

working a good job for over a year now and I still don't have $1 saved. I really need to learn some self control this year and stop blowing all of my $$ on getting fucked up and having a good time.

Me 2 :(

How long have you been putting money into your 401k plan? How much a paycheck (if you don't mind me asking)

Thanks,

Inquiring mind who wants to know

p.s. I didn't see the other thread about money problems

Been putting in between 8 & 10 % a week for the past 5 years, adds up before you know it... I def recommend this to anyone who has the oppurtunity to do this, most companys match a percent that you put in.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Been putting in between 8 & 10 % a week for the past 5 years, adds up before you know it... I def recommend this to anyone who has the oppurtunity to do this, most companys match a percent that you put in.

that's exactly what I've been doing the past year. shit definitely builds up quick, not to mention I always put a big chunk of my bonus in there this way I don't get hit as much when it gets taxed. I haven't started investing in my 401k yet though...soon.