Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC-CP Sports Board Meet Up

vicman

Just wonderin' who from the sports board will be at WMC? I know lola and mr.mattatatattaasss are in MIA, but who else will also be there and joining in on the action?

If possible maybe we could have a meet up at Wet Willies or something. Yankee fans, Met fans, Dolphin fans, Red Sox fans, Jets fans, Buccaneers fans, Padres fans, Knicks fans, etc all welcomed. :D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twenty thousand posts?? Vicman, yo sure you'll be able to pull yourself away from your computer long enough to have a drink? :laugh:

Screw Wet Willies!!! Do a meetup at a WMC pool party at one of the hotels so at least we can hear some proper music! :D

Originally posted by macboy

Twenty thousand posts?? Vicman, yo sure you'll be able to pull yourself away from your computer long enough to have a drink? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: that's pretty funny

I will not be in attendance but hopefully I can hit up this board a little more...that is once my Mets start playing like a major league team again.

Originally posted by macboy

Screw Wet Willies!!! Do a meetup at a WMC pool party at one of the hotels so at least we can hear some proper music! :D

i take my ipod with me when i go out to clubs and games so i can keep up with regularly scheduled posting & my cell phone has web access :tongue:

we'll have to see what pool parties there will be. i know of a couple that will take place. i'll check up on those.

Originally posted by Codica3

I'm booking my hotel within the next hour so I'll be down there. Being me, I'm always down for Wet Willies, and being me, I'm definitely always down to discuss aspects of baseball. :D

I don't even know you but your dedication to baseball makes me :drool:

I can't wait to I meet you and we hook up...damn it, did I just write that last part :doh:

Originally posted by nomembername

I don't even know you but your dedication to baseball makes me :drool:

I can't wait to I meet you and we hook up...damn it, did I just write that last part :doh:

:laugh: :laugh:

I dunno, but as a Mets fan, I don't think we'd get along very well.. :tongue:

lola's hardcore, but 8 drinks? :eek:

truth be told my alcohol tolerance is so low right now that last week i had 1 corona beer and i was feeling it. :(

i think wet willies will be the best option for a meet up. good quality drinks in a central location and within crawling distance of the hotel. :D

Originally posted by vicman

truth be told my alcohol tolerance is so low right now that last week i had 1 corona beer and i was feeling it. :(

i think wet willies will be the best option for a meet up. good quality drinks in a central location and within crawling distance of the hotel. :D

:aright:

I'm in! :D

8 drinks is pre-game for me:laugh: :laugh:

I'm IN... all though I might have to crash on someone's hotel room floor :laugh:

great minds think alike!! :D

we just need to come up with a day and time . . . :beer:

We'll worry about that later down the road when we're more sure of who is definitely coming, etc..

Besides, we'll be in the same hotel, we'll walk over together. :D

Originally posted by lolahotass

8 drinks is pre-game for me:laugh: :laugh:

I'm IN... all though I might have to crash on someone's hotel room floor :laugh:

wet willies will be the pre-pre game, we'll pre-game properly at the hotel . . . oh man, i'll coming back to DC minus a liver and 2 kidneys . . .:eek:

Originally posted by Codica3

We'll worry about that later down the road when we're more sure of who is definitely coming, etc..

Besides, we'll be in the same hotel, we'll walk over together. :D

werd!

the hotel has mini-fridges, essential for keeping the extra booze fresh and cool . . . :cool:

i wonder if they have microwaves for some sake shots . . . :confused: