Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC-CP Sports Board Meet Up

vicman

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i am in...it wont be hard to spot me..i will be wearing my Marlins jersey, b/c it turns Codi on...:eek:

LOL.. how many times do I have to tell you that it's a "Y" at the end of my name???? :mad:

You just lost mad brownie points. :nono::laugh:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Codica3

LOL.. how many times do I have to tell you that it's a "Y" at the end of my name????

You just lost mad brownie points.

how many times do i have to tell u...i just spell it like ur screen name...plus...its my "term of endearment" for u...like my pet name for u...behave urself or i am going to show up only wearing a Red Sox hat and red baseball stirrups...:eek:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

how many times do i have to tell u...i just spell it like ur screen name...plus...its my "term of endearment" for u...like my pet name for u...behave urself or i am going to show up only wearing a Red Sox hat and red baseball stirrups...:eek:

What-Ever. :rolleyes:

I have bad news.. I'm not going to WMC now..

I had to cancel because of school.. I have two lab classes this semester that I thought I would just be able to make up, but turns out they're extremely strict.. and they're gonna give me a straight up zero on my labs if I miss them.. that's something I can't afford to happen..

So my trip to WMC 2004 is off.. :( :(

Sorry to hear that Cody, but it's good to know you've got your priorities straight.

One thing to consider, though. Why don't you come down just for the weekend portion of conference? That's what a number of my friends are doing because they can't take off from work.

Yeah it does suck ass.. but I gotta beast my final 7 classes of my undergraduate career in order to graduate with a respectable GPA and any chance to go to further schooling..

My friends that I was going with are kinda pissed at me right now because they think I'm screwing them over for fun (which I'm obviously not) -- not to mention they aren't screwed over in the least bit (except for my company) -- they're not gonna end up paying a dime more than they expected to, etc.. but I have faith in them to realize how important classes really are..

About the weekend thing -- I dunno if it's worth it for just the weekend.. the big party I wanted to go to was B.E.D. for Howells and that's Monday nite so I can't do that.. and the other one that I wouldn't wanna miss is Subliminal -- I dunno if that date was announced yet but it'll probally be Monday or Tuesday nite..

Ehh.. all I know is this really sucks, and I've been bummed about it all weekend since I cancelled..

I know what a time I'm gonna miss but there's always next year like my dad told me to make me feel better. Still.. *sigh*

:( :( :( :(

well if Cody can't go to WMC, then maybe WMC can go to Cody. :eek:

dude, that sux, but really you gotta have your priorities straight no matter what. there will be more parties and more wmc's, so dont you worry about that!! :)

i might go up to NY for S&D at Crobar on Friday, March 12th, maybe we can meet up there. :D

Originally posted by vicman

well if Cody can't go to WMC, then maybe WMC can go to Cody. :eek:

dude, that sux, but really you gotta have your priorities straight no matter what. there will be more parties and more wmc's, so dont you worry about that!! :)

i might go up to NY for S&D at Crobar on Friday, March 12th, maybe we can meet up there. :D

Yeah we'll meet up eventually.. :(

I will definitely try and make up this loss with the purchase of some nice NYY tickets later on in the year..

Originally posted by Codica3

I have bad news.. I'm not going to WMC now..

I had to cancel because of school.. I have two lab classes this semester that I thought I would just be able to make up, but turns out they're extremely strict.. and they're gonna give me a straight up zero on my labs if I miss them.. that's something I can't afford to happen..

So my trip to WMC 2004 is off.. :( :(

:boohoo::no::boohoo: