Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why the f*ck...

star1001

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pleasureguest

CANT WE ALL JUST AHH- GET ALONG???I UNDERSTAND THAT THE WAY THE GIRLY CAME AT US. AND IF WE ALL WANT TO HATE HER THEN __HEHEH(im ON YO SIDE) BUZZZ i dont understand why she acted like it was our fault???????:confused::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That's just the way she is... "Girls on Film", you know.

It's called ATTITUDE, sista!

:D:hat:

Ya'll are funny as hell, I came up in here askin a question, wasn't rude to no one, wasn't disrespectin, then I had to defend myself, and I'm STILL in the wrong. Oh well. I don't really give a fuck about this site, just came in to holla at my boy. Did that and I'm done. Buy ya'll! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Originally posted by star1001

Ya'll are funny as hell, I came up in here askin a question, wasn't rude to no one, wasn't disrespectin, then I had to defend myself, and I'm STILL in the wrong. Oh well. I don't really give a fuck about this site, just came in to holla at my boy. Did that and I'm done. Buy ya'll! Thanks for the warm welcome.

You're welcome Star1001!

:D:hat:

FUCK OFF CUNT

:) :) :) u cant get n e where with an attitude like someone owes u sumthin sweets,,, honestly,,, so no capital letters,,,why the fusss....hope u had fun posting while u did.... :blank: :blank:

LMAO, all ya'll can eat a dick. Ya'll fuckin glow stick wavin, jumpin around listenin to that bullshit! LMAO!

Hey, "The Hype", u fuck off u lonely bitch, if only u knew how I'd fuck u up in person.

Pleasureguest, don't call me sweets, and don't speak to me like you're better than me either. U can get that ass beat too. No one was actin like it was YOUR fault, it was a fuckin question. If ya'll would lay off the extasy and cat tranquilizers maybe your judgment would be clearer.

I also will not be coming back here, as I said before I was just sayin hi to my homeboy, and that was accomplished so if ya wanna waste your breath go right ahead.

We can set a spot to meet and I'll whoop ya'll ass anyday. As long as it's not one of your thump thump clubs, I don't like to be surrounded my DRUGGIES.

Love, Peace and Hair Grease my NICCA'S!