Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy B-day Lisatodaro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.................

I WAS AT CVS LOOKING FOR A CARD FOR YOU BUT THIS OLD MAN STOLE THE LAST ONE FOR HIS 95 YEAR OLD WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, INSTEAD I BOUGHT YOU SOME BENGAY FOR THOSE OLD MUSCLES....................

im at joe's house right now and he is showing me old pics of you from when you used to compete in the wing eating contests!!!!!!

you look so hot w/ hot sauce dripping from your lips.............

MORNING PEOPLE...

RODIGGA MUST HAVE BEEN SMOKIN SOME BLUNTS LAST NIGHT :smoke:

MY BIRTHDAY WILL BE @ NOBU ON MARCH 9TH IN SoBeE, SO THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW, KNOW

THOSE OF WHO GOT SUCKERED INTO THIS TALE OF A THREAD, I APPRECIATE YOUR SINCERE WISHES BUT ITS 60 DAYS TO SOON.

JOE ARMENIO... FU AND YOUR EFFFFIN CAKE

AND VICTOR SOTO... AGE AINT NOTHIN BUT A NUMBER AND IF I RECALL CORRECTLY YOU ARE RIGHT BEHIND ME :bootysha: MY MA MA ALWAYS SAID US ITALIANS AND PUERTO RICANS HOLD OUR AGE WELL.

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

MORNING PEOPLE...

RODIGGA MUST HAVE BEEN SMOKIN SOME BLUNTS LAST NIGHT :smoke:

MY BIRTHDAY WILL BE @ NOBU ON MARCH 9TH IN SoBeE, SO THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW, KNOW

THOSE OF WHO GOT SUCKERED INTO THIS TALE OF A THREAD, I APPRECIATE YOUR SINCERE WISHES BUT ITS 60 DAYS TO SOON.

JOE ARMENIO... FU AND YOUR EFFFFIN CAKE

AND VICTOR SOTO... AGE AINT NOTHIN BUT A NUMBER AND IF I RECALL CORRECTLY YOU ARE RIGHT BEHIND ME :bootysha: MY MA MA ALWAYS SAID US ITALIANS AND PUERTO RICANS HOLD OUR AGE WELL.

:laugh: :laugh:

Your too much, but I will agree we do hold our age. Will I see you at Deeeeeko tonight??

Victor Soto

nooooooooooooooooo way JOSE (get it? u are a P.R. hence "jose")

i will not appear @ NU until 1/29 when my chix rock the place to mine and BIG D's special remix we had produced of "fever & big spender"

i hope u and flex can promote properly without me around, behind every great man (men) is always a fan-fucking-tastic woman :D

Originally posted by jarmenio

Only way we will see her is if we get invited to the wedding!

WOW..... Joe with yet another wedding joke.... theres a shocker!! Find some new material Seinfeld.....its getting old (like YOU!!!) :D

LISA!!!!!!!!! I'll be around soon - cant wait to see you!!!;)