Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eastcoastboogiemen

patchofsoul

@ THE BANK One south Orange Ave. downtown Orlando

brought to you by SOULPATCH this is a not to be missed event!

Well worth the drive,Jaun and Ken are known for tearing apart SIX turntables at one time!! The cover is only $7 and the funky dou of Rick Nielsen & Just Jason will be playing the opening tag team set. We hope everyone shows and gives these two badass djs a warm reception.Cheers!

Originally posted by patchofsoul

As are we, the next two months orlando will host...

ECB

Colette

Robbie Hardkiss

Stacey Kidd

Chris Lum

and a host of others.....

I'ts not all breaks anymore, YAY!!!!!!!!!!

HOUSE MUZIC ALL NIGHT LONG:heart: :bong::beer::bootysha::party: :party: :phone: call me mang lemmie know if i will be able to show up....;) ;) ;)

You guys have put out some quality stuff. Got some of your records weighting down my bag right now...

When we had LCG and ECB last year, they guys kinda mixed it up and when Ken and Carlos tagged, they had the place crumblin!!

:shaky:

You guys will enjoy Carlos. Plus hes a hit with tha ladies. My wife still talks about how he grooves his hips while hes spinning.

What can ya do??

Hopefully we'll be able to meet at WMC. Jason and I will be sporting SoulPatch shirts most of conference so hit us up!

Rick Nielsen

Soulpatch

Originally posted by soulpatch

You guys have put out some quality stuff. Got some of your records weighting down my bag right now...

When we had LCG and ECB last year, they guys kinda mixed it up and when Ken and Carlos tagged, they had the place crumblin!!

:shaky:

You guys will enjoy Carlos. Plus hes a hit with tha ladies. My wife still talks about how he grooves his hips while hes spinning.

What can ya do??

Hopefully we'll be able to meet at WMC. Jason and I will be sporting SoulPatch shirts most of conference so hit us up!

Rick Nielsen

Soulpatch

I WANT IN I WANT IN...HEHEHE HOOK ME UP WITH A SHIRT RICKY.......AWWWW MANGG///GOTS TO GO TO MIAMI FO THE WMC...I WILL ATTEND.....FO SHO..I HAVENEVER BEEN DOWN TO MIAMI JASON PROMISED TO TAKE ME ONCE UPON A TIME...MAYBE THIS TIME....PLAYER...:blown:

We'll have to meet up for sure and trade some t-shirts. I'll be posting info on our party when we get things finalized. Thanks for the words on our music. We'll have some more tracks out soon and volume 3 of Inner City Experience, which will be a double pack, plus we're doing some boots, but of course they won't be "official Deepfunk releases" ;)

Chris Lum - Great booking!

Trade T-Shirts? Absolutely. We have some heavyweight Jerzee T's with SoulPatch logo embroidered on the front across the chest. Assorted LifeSaver colors too!

We have a party next weekend with Ken and Juan from East Coast Boogiemen then Colette in beginning of Feb and Dizzy in April. I think Orlando is missing a DeepFunk party tho. Collaborate collaborate. Lets make sure to exchange info at WMC. Let us know in advance the date and times of your party and Jason and I will make a point to attend.

Rick Nielsen

SoulPatch

ps- The JT Donaldson tracks...of the chi-zain! He's one of my fav's!

Rick - I'll be posting all the details on our party for sure. A Deepfunk Orlando party would be a blast! We'll have to talk for sure!

Good luck this weekend, I'm sure it will go off!

Carlos rocked LA on Saturday, the place went nuts! Julius Papp will be here this weekend.

I spoke with Carlos this past Friday ( i called him by accident) and he said he was in LA. Going to have him and Peter in a couple of months.

here is my cell and lets talk at WMC about doing a Deepfunk Party.

We are throwing a SoulPatch party too. Still getting the artist list together but we have Q-Burns confirmed for sure. Ill keep you posted too...Our party is Sat the 6th from 1 am until 11pm at a warehouse. If you know joe budious, its at his place.

Julius is on my "to get" list so let me know the contact for him if youve got it.

Stay in touch

RN