Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Oval Office........ Re: Wmc

after diggas intense arm workout in preperation for WMC i heard of some INTERESTING NEWS from one of our head leaders......................

therefor we must restructure our CREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the president needs some time off to COOL OFF!!!!!, i am hoping as a staff you can make the proper decisions to RID OF THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO PLEASE DO NOT PISS ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE NO E-MAIL AND NO COMMUNICATION TILL LATER THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PRESIDENT

Originally posted by roddigga

after diggas intense arm workout in preperation for WMC i heard of some INTERESTING NEWS from one of our head leaders......................

therefor we must restructure our CREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the president needs some time off to COOL OFF!!!!!, i am hoping as a staff you can make the proper decisions to RID OF THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO PLEASE DO NOT PISS ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE NO E-MAIL AND NO COMMUNICATION TILL LATER THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PRESIDENT

After a quick 25 minute briefing held at 7:05 am this morning between Secretary Dee Shticka Monk III and Treasurer Star Tamigah-Doh we've covered all above mentioned topics and discussed them in painfully slow detail. All scenarios were role played out, and Possible solutions were thrown up as food for thought.

We plan on presenting our solution at the Sushi Board meeting scheduled for this coming Saturday at our Woodbridge Office, Conference Room K where we will have a presentation involving diagrams, Charts and Projectors.

Just please don't sniff the Sharpies.

Thank you.

Originally posted by njstacked2

I will have Commisioner Courtney clean the conference room and scrub the Coffee Tables...glass of course...it is easier to see the lines....

Also...I spoke to the Pres...he is en-route to work and completely raging...

lol

Raging... Ya Think?

Known Digga since diapers......RaginRod... NO GOOD

Danielle...When you put me on hold they were playing Reggae...hahahaha!

Yea

Gangstah right?

We are a lil strange here..did you expect anything less I WORK HERE... hhahahhaa

I rang in the new Year Jammin to reggae to Centro, liked it so much asked my boss to put it on the hold to RELAX customers.

Too Funny! Danielle...Wine, Lines and Sushi Saturday? I am getting Tempura as well...just for you! Lots of it...so you can stuff your fucking face!....

I want to shove 10 rolls in your mouth and pierce your cheeks with a chop stick...

No heroin? oh damn

digga has decided to step down as president, my decision making as of late has not been up to par....................i've decided to take the role of SNIPER, YES A FUCKIN MARKSMAN..............i want to go on a killing streak and kill anyone that pisses me off, just look out for me on the grassy knoll............................

deee, that is why i love you............you and ruh, and dave of course know digga best.........and when rod flips out, alll hell breaks loose, thank god for tailand and my script for valium or UBS would have had a massive killing today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anthony..........dont ask why digga ran, i had no idea what i was doing that night at circa????????, LOL and yes that was my cab................

spin again????? i am in the works w/ kosta to prob do a spot on the 23rd at SG, then joe and i are throwing a pre-wmc party at abyss on the 30th.......................

Originally posted by roddigga

digga has decided to step down as president, my decision making as of late has not been up to par....................i've decided to take the role of SNIPER, YES A FUCKIN MARKSMAN..............i want to go on a killing streak and kill anyone that pisses me off, just look out for me on the grassy knoll............................

deee, that is why i love you............you and ruh, and dave of course know digga best.........and when rod flips out, alll hell breaks loose, thank god for tailand and my script for valium or UBS would have had a massive killing today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anthony..........dont ask why digga ran, i had no idea what i was doing that night at circa????????, LOL and yes that was my cab................

spin again????? i am in the works w/ kosta to prob do a spot on the 23rd at SG, then joe and i are throwing a pre-wmc party at abyss on the 30th.......................

Digga and Dee................. SINCE DIAPERS

attachment.php?postid=1964241

DEEEEE, ROD IS GOING TO TAKE MORE MEDICATION THEN HEAD OVER TO THE GYM............I WILL CALL YOU LATER, I WOULD HAVE IM'D YOU THIS, BUT I CANT WORK THE FUCKING THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT TO GET ALL MUSHY, BUT...............I HATE YOU BITCH, LOL!!!!!