Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heeeeeeeeeey Lola

xlr8ted

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jtk4

lots of touristy bars, that attract a hole slew of unsavoury folks.

what are you looking for excatly?

House music in a lounge type setting..... and possibly a nightclub for sunday night since all i have to do is fly home on monday... and i can be hungover for that.

:D

Sunday is gay night at avalon, kaydup can tell you about this.

Like I said i am not the one to ask about wend and thurs because i have not attended anything in a long while but sq1 on thursday i guess is not that loungy but will chances are have good music. Wendsday at phoinix landing if i am not mistaken is an irish bar that plays house music could be wrong. I have never heard anything but good things about the place. You might even want to try pravda on wendsday, i think it is latin in the front and house in the back.

other nights i could help just not those. I am sure if you show a pic the guys will let you know where to go.

:tongue:

Im taking a stand against all those ankle-biting maggots who think 27 is too old.

I'm 30 in a couple of weeks,and was pounding dancefloors when these maggots were still trying to extract nutrients from their mamas placenta. I'll guarantee you i'll still be giving it some welly on the dancefloor in 30 years time,even if it means i have to barge my way onto it in a comode.

And these same maggots will be laughing on the other side of their faces when they realise my 60yr old crippled wheel-chair-bound body has successfully chatted up their 21yr old daughter while they're waiting for her outside in their clapped out 1974 Buick.

So to all those ageist muppets out there, be careful which old farts you dis.

They might just shag yer offspring.

Jock.Managing Director of H.O.O.F. (Harem Of Old Farts)

(And Stymie,youre too late.I asked lolahotass if she did A-T-M two days ago:D )

Originally posted by lolahotass

I fly up this coming wednesday - land around 4pm....

Looking to fuck on Thursday after dinner since I don't have to report to work until after noon on Friday:)

btw, we're staying at the Mariott near Fanueil Hall.......

your pretty horny for an old chic huh

Ok, I dont know if I would send this girl to SQ1. Now I am not trying to shit on it totally. Sure next week will be good musicaly. However, if I was a chick from out of town and you sent me to a place that, well you all get the point.

Find her another place is all I am saying

Originally posted by lolahotass

What kind of crowd is at sq1?

I can't believe 27 is old... holy shit...:laugh:

I'd be nice if someone could just list the places in Fanny Hall that are all right ya know? Some places you guys have been or would send 3 out of town chicks to for a drink.......

thank you :D

your starting to piss me off.