Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good place to get M3ssed up!

u'r ^ being an idiot. don't talk about drugs, drug use, where its cool to be on drugs, etc. anywhere.

guess what the cops do? they read the boards and they use it as tips for placing undercover cops. clubs don't get busted ONLY for selling drugs :rolleyes:

just hush up son :aright:

anybody playing with glowsticks needs to be beaten to death with a blunt object.

what fucking tools you people are.

hey, check out my moves, i got skills. let me do a show for you. :rolleyes:

:blown:

glowsticks were never cool. when they were somewhat popular, it was about 10 yrs ago...

Originally posted by ukyo

Hahaha.. having no dress code means you can walk in your pajamas like they allow at Nation... I tried to wear my UFO's and I wasn't allowed in Avalon... I went back to my car and changed to my nice wide leg corduroys w/ my bootleg tims (as in Lugz) and I got in... the door guy said "Now that's much better, go in and have fun!"... I have nothing against Avalon except for the dresscode... the workers there are nice except for the outside bouncers...

Dude, DON'T GET OFFENDED but all YOU FUCKING MORONS what to do is EVEVERYONE TO DRIVE EXIT 52 ON THE LIE YOU STUPID.

NATION IS THE MIDDLE OF A MINI MARKET MALL.

NO OFFENSE TO YOU OR YOUR CLUB.

BUT STOP CREATING 10 DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS AND BUMP UP NATION LIKE IS THE SHIT. NO OFFENSE.

AVALON HAS NO DRESS CODE. I'M NOT BSING.

The same way you enter NATION you can ENTER AVALON, NO BS.

NO dislikes on any clubs but STOP SAYING SHIT ABOUT AVALON.

THAT IS A BIG BULL SHIT THAT AVALON HAS DRESS CODE. ALMOST 100% OF GUYS WEAR JEANS AT AVALON SO STOP THE BULL SHIT.

Avalon is on 20th street 6TH AVENUE IN THE FUCKING CITY.

WHERE IS NATION? 50 TO 60 MILES FROM THE CITY.

GAS, PLUS 45-50 MINUTES OF DRIVING do the fucking math

SO PLEASE DON'T COME BACK TO US SAYING OR PULLING SOME STUPID LITTLE BULL SHIT TO ATTRACT YOUR CLUB. THAT'S WAS JUST COLD AND STUPID.

Avalon DOES NOT HAVE A DRESS CODE.

When Lawler, ferry C. all trance djs, all techno djs, viciuous, everyone came THERE WAS NO DRESS CODE. Obviously U can't come in on your UFO OR PAJAMAS STUPID ASS.

Dress NIce like you are going to a club. JEANS AND SHIRT, THAT FOR ME IS NOT DRESS CODE. YES, YOU CAN WEAR FUCKING JEANS.

No offense to you or your 68 MILES FROM THE CITY CLUB LONG ISLAND CLUB.

Remember not TO PULL ANOTHER SHIT like that just attract MORE PPL LOL.......avalon has dress code, YOU ARE SO STUPID 'CAUSE IT DOES NOT.

And stop telling your 15 friends to post HERE ABOUT NATION. AND ALL 15 NAMES HAVE 10 DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS POST HERE ABOUT NATION.

Originally posted by sobecrobar

Dude, DON'T GET OFFENDED but all YOU FUCKING MORONS what to do is EVEVERYONE TO DRIVE EXIT 52 ON THE LIE YOU STUPID.

NATION IS THE MIDDLE OF A MINI MARKET MALL.

NO OFFENSE TO YOU OR YOUR CLUB.

BUT STOP CREATING 10 DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS AND BUMP UP NATION LIKE IS THE SHIT. NO OFFENSE.

AVALON HAS NO DRESS CODE. I'M NOT BSING.

The same way you enter NATION you can ENTER AVALON, NO BS.

NO dislikes on any clubs but STOP SAYING SHIT ABOUT AVALON.

THAT IS A BIG BULL SHIT THAT AVALON HAS DRESS CODE. ALMOST 100% OF GUYS WEAR JEANS AT AVALON SO STOP THE BULL SHIT.

Avalon is on 20th street 6TH AVENUE IN THE FUCKING CITY.

WHERE IS NATION? 50 TO 60 MILES FROM THE CITY.

GAS, PLUS 45-50 MINUTES OF DRIVING do the fucking math

SO PLEASE DON'T COME BACK TO US SAYING OR PULLING SOME STUPID LITTLE BULL SHIT TO ATTRACT YOUR CLUB. THAT'S WAS JUST COLD AND STUPID.

When Lawler, ferry C. all trance djs, all techno djs, viciuous, everyone came THERE WAS NO DRESS CODE. Obviously U can't come in on your UFO OR PAJAMAS STUPID ASS.

Dress NIce like you are going to a club. JEANS AND SHIRT, THAT FOR ME IS NOT DRESS CODE. YES, YOU CAN WEAR FUCKING JEANS.

No offense to you or your 68 MILES FROM THE CITY CLUB LONG ISLAND CLUB.

Remember not TO PULL ANOTHER SHIT like that just attract MORE PPL LOL.......avalon has dress code, YOU ARE SO STUPID 'CAUSE IT DOES NOT.

And stop telling your 15 friends to post HERE ABOUT NATION. AND ALL 15 NAMES HAVE 10 DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS POST HERE ABOUT NATION.

Hahaha... woah... who stepped on your tail? I'm not even going to bother reading your entire post.... u do understand english don't u? If I can't wear my UFO's and get into Avalon then there IS a dress code... it may be a lenient one since they allow jeans and sneakers but it's still a dress code nonetheless... someone asked what's a good place to roll, I merely gave my opinion... there are quite a few clubplanet members who like Nation which is why we say good things about it.... now I haven't said anything negative about Avalon except the dresscode IF u even consider that a negative remark as I was merely stating the facts... let's do this... I wanna see u get into Avalon wearing a pair of parachute pants... if u do get in, then I'll buy u a drink and apologize, fair enough?

btw...did you know that you just contradicted yourself?

Hey Bionic, why all the hate? Glowstix are just another form of expressing yourself. I don't ever BATTLE, I just have fun.

maybe I don't have the skills for proper dancing(the ones you have)... let me be.

Also, I never bothered to follow trends... I do my own thing...

And I am sorry you guys started getting all riled up in this thread... I was just trying to see if I could find people like me to talk to and possibly hang out...

Jeez.

Originally posted by neonboy

Hey Bionic, why all the hate? Glowstix are just another form of expressing yourself. I don't ever BATTLE, I just have fun.

maybe I don't have the skills for proper dancing(the ones you have)... let me be.

And I am sorry you guys started getting all riled up in this thread... I was just trying to see if I could find people like me to talk to and possibly hang out...

Jeez.

amen...to each his own...

Jeez.

lol your in the wron place.... you have a pm...

Originally posted by ukyo

I wanna see u get into Avalon wearing a pair of parachute pants... if u do get in, then I'll buy u a drink and apologize, fair enough?

You are attacking me about whether or not AVALON accepts UFO/Parachute Pants?

Who in HIS/HER fucking mind, especially in new york city WOULD you want to put that shit in your body and enter a club at night.?

Who in HIS/HER fucking mind would like to spend 6, 8, or 10 hours DANCING with these type of crowd?

Who in HIS/HER fucking mind would THINK wearing this SHIT IS COOL?

AS a Manager, Rep or Owner of the club WOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CROWD in your club? This crowd belongs at boo1, boo2, boo3, boo4, boo5, boo6 Raves - at a Recreational Park in Randells ISLAND OR ANY KIND OF RAVES such as JONES BEACH.

Personally JEANS and nice shirts or t-shirts IS NOT CONSIDERED DRESS CODE IN THE UNIVERSAL FASHION LANGUAGE.

Dress code when strictly ENFORCED is either SUIT and/or Jacket for Gentlemen with LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS, no Sneakers or JEANS WHAT SO FUCKING EVER & NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Having said that AVALON ALLOWS YOU WITH JEANS and here is my breakdown for both:

NO offense.

a.) nation: 60 Miles from nyc at a Mall. Gas + 50 minutes Drive.

a.) avalon: 20 Street 6th avenue, New York, NY (Midtown)

b.) nation dj Lineup: Excellent (recent BIG NAMES)

b.) avalon djs: LAWLER, FERRY, COX, Saeed & Palash, THE BEST!

c.) Nation Sound system: What SYSTEM?

c.) Avalon Sound System: No Bass, Too Weak, not crispy, NOT LOUD

d.) Nation Girls: Age is 12 thru 17 Year

d.) Avalon HOT WOMEN: BOTH AMERICAN & EUROPEAN At its best

e.) Size at nation: 1 1/2 Floor size of ARC, no VIP, 2 bars

e.) Size at avalon: 3 Floors, 7-10 bars 7 VIPS, 1 Hip POP

f.) Hours at Nation: 10pm - 6am (It gets Pumping at 2:00am)

f.) Hours at Avalon: 10pm - 7am (IT GETS PUMPING AT 11PM)

g.) After hours at Nation: 2 hours DRIVE BACK TO NYC FOR ARC, due to your STATE OF MIND OR LIQUOR CONSUMPTION. All your friends are FUCKED UP.

g.) After Hours at Avalon: Take a Cab to ARC $5 + tip (divide this by 4 of Your friends.)

Happy Holidays.

Who in this FUCKING mind, especially in new york city WOULD you want to put that shit in your body and enter a club at night.?

Who in this fucking mind would like to spend 6, 8, or 10 hours DANCING with these type of crowd?

Who in this fucking mind would THINK wearing this SHIT IS COOL?

isn't it supposed to be "who in HIS fucking mind?" :confused:

Just been taking life seriously for WAY too long, I need a good place in NYC to just get messed up for hours on end without worrying about the music blowing or people looking at me funny because I still like playing with Glowstix.

If you have to hate, go ahead, I can take it, but some friendy advice would also be nice.

how about a big club all u need is a big space and loud good undeground hosue. even if the club sux u should still have a good time once u like the music

All i have to say is that i miss watching the glowsticker/stringers!!! What happened to all of them??

I don't care if some of you think using glowstix is stupid. A person who can do those sticks well has to have great style and RHYTHM to the music...otherwise, you look stupid. And anyway, they look cool in the darkness of a club.

I wouldn't try to spin stix on strings at Avalon though...this guy got his taken away when he started to in the middle of the dancefloor. Too bad! The floor's too small to anyway. Hopefully, we'll see lots of them at Roxy for PVD! :D