Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THEDJBOARD.COM

graphicsbybcd

WWW.THEDJBOARD.COM - This site is getting huge as we expected, we currently going to be in several local and out of state magazines, we are receiving almost 3-4,000 hits per day. Again feel free to use this site to promote yourself or any nights in any state. If you have ideas let us know. Cross promtions are ok too. - We are currently affiliated with masspool dj association and Marcy Faith ( her new album features rwmixes by anythony acid, dj scribbles and more....., we also added an Alternitive section and a latin section to the message board.

CHECK IT OUT and sign up on the message board.

top.jpg

We are just promoting it like veryone else promotes it, besides we are doing this s ite to hep dj's and so far 1,000's people think it's a good idea, not shure what the problem is with kaydup but oh well! Also wehave no problem with cross promtions like everyone else seems to have!

top.jpg

Originally posted by graphicsbybcd

We are just promoting it like veryone else promotes it, besides we are doing this s ite to hep dj's and so far 1,000's people think it's a good idea, not shure what the problem is with kaydup but oh well! Also wehave no problem with cross promtions like everyone else seems to have!

YOU have made a shit load of threads just sick of seeing it.

good luck with it rock on, just make one thread you told us already

except i would not be around long enough to see the business grow I would be put away for along time, But it's totally possible, that would only take me about 3-4 hours to program a script for that. But nawwww i like being a free person so nope wouldn't happen, but great idea!

Not for nothing but moderators should be chosen more wisely, and moderators should not bash people makes the board look bad, and for your info the computer remark about up my ass, honestly you should come find me and do it if you had balls!

besides like i said people can tell you, you should not get on my bad side, lets leave it like this, I have done nothing wrong to you stay of my back and i will do the same ok?

top.jpg