Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For-play--by G1313

g1313

you come into my room...and you say babe, im horny---you come over to kiss me--i put my finger on your lips and tell you no---i then tell you to take off your shirt---you smile and slowly take it off--your tits are perfect---you start to rub them---i tell you to take off your pants---there you are---in your g-string---i tell you to lay on the bed---you do---then i take off my clothes---you tell me to kiss you and i say no--not yet--listen to me---rub your pussy!

you do --- you are getting wet and say babe---come here---i decline still and tell you to play with your tits as you rub your cunt-----you are getting hot---i tell you to take off the g-string---youre totaly naked----rub your pussy! you play with your clit---its getting swollen---you tell me to come over---again--i say no---i tell you to lick your fingers----you do and then go back to rubbing your wet pussy---your nipples are hard and you want cokc---i tell you to stand up----you do and walk towards me---i tell you to trun around---then i gently run my hands down your back----

i grab your waist and pull you close to me---i shift your hair to the left and yank your head to the left---then i lick the side of your neck---gently nibbling you--i massage your shoulders as i kiss your neck and back---i turn you around and grab your face and kiss you with extreme passion------you moan and grab my cock----i push you away and tell you to wait---i force you on the bed and pin your hands above your head----you whisper "YES"---then i rub my hard cock against your wet pussy----i let your hands go and kiss you while i squeeze your big tits---i then suck your tits and slide my hand towards your wet pussy-----i run my had over your wet pussy then massage your legs---i pull one leg up towards your body and grab you firmly----i slide my hand up and down your leg while i kiss you---i grab your sexy ass and then tease you by running my hands over you pussy----its wet and swollen---you want me now but i stand up and step back---i ask you want you want---you tell me "your cock"

i smile and say "watch"........

i start to play with my cock----rubbing it softly--slowly--looking at you in the eye the whole time----im rock solid----i keep jerking off-----then i walk to you and kiss you----as im kissing you---i rub your clit-----your wet---very wet-----i look at you---put my finger in your mouth and then start to lick your body---first the neck---then you tits---then your stomach---i lick all around your wet pussy but dont touch your lips----suck your inner thighs then slip a finger in your pussy-----you moan ---- i twirl my finger inside of you as i lick your legs----then i slide my tongue closer to your pussy---almost there---i then come up and kiss you---and look at you----and smile----now im between your legs----licking---sucking===kissing your pussy---i begin to finger you as i run my tongue around your clit----then i put another finger in----your squirming---i hole your legs open and suck your cunt hard---------i open your pussy lips and lap your cunt like a dog----then i concentrate on the clit only----suck----flicking---sucking----licking---sucking---then you start to yell---you start shaking and scream----you shake and grab my head and tell me G...i never knew if could be like this------i suck and suck and scukk----then you explode----you shake involuntarliy and grab me and scream "G -I FUCKING LOVE YOU"

----

THEN I BRING THE REAL PAIN..................

G