Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sleeping Naked.

c-luv

Guest brwneydtrouble

I can't, I share a room with my 13 year old sister. And my asshole 11 year old brother has a bad habit of barging into our room at all hours without knocking. :hung:

Although when I lived on South Beach in a studio by myself, I loved walking around in the buff....

sometimes - more often in winter than summer. If its gonna be hot i'd rather wear something. Plus in the summer i just sleep on top of the sheets a lot and don't really get comfy without something on (sheets or cloths) while sleeping....too vulnerable i guess.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I can't, I share a room with my 13 year old sister. And my asshole 11 year old brother has a bad habit of barging into our room at all hours without knocking. :hung:

Do you ever bring guys home and bang them with your sister sleeping in the bed next to you?

How many times has your little brother seen you naked?

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

how old r u...?

Im 24, but I moved in with my ex fiance when I was 18, moved bach home briefly when I left him 2 years ago, moved out to Miami 4 months later, and just moved BACK AGAIN like 4 months ago. So i've been gone for a long time.

I dunno if my brother's seen me nekkid.....I always cover myself. Its not that he WANTS to see me naked, he's just a royal pain in the ass with no manners.

I just have to deal with it, cause I dont plan on moving out till I get married. :D