Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP and drugs

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh-oh...don't start with that Patricia shit again! :laugh:

I am SOOO mad I missed that show, hope they show it again.

I have several friends who LOVE tina, but that shit repulses me. Walking around like fuckin zombies, all bony, asses stinkin....a party is NOT that motherfuckin serious if you gotta stay up for four days in a row!

And this one dude had the nerve to SMOKE it, that is some serious crackhead shit....YUCK!!!!!!!!

Just yuck.

Originally posted by Mystify22

What freaks me out is I've heard if you take a tiny bump of it you'll be awake for 3 days.......how the heck did she do a line of that shit!?!?!!!?!?!? :worry:

people around here do it like coke. i see them do lines of it all the time. you probably build up a tolerance. i hate the feeling of coke but still do it like an idiot. i'm not about to try this shit which is worse.

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

people around here do it like coke. i see them do lines of it all the time. you probably build up a tolerance. i hate the feeling of coke but still do it like an idiot. i'm not about to try this shit which is worse.

i dont know anybody who has it....i would want to try it.....i've stayed up from coke before for 3 days....i can handle a couple more for the experience of TINA

i actually took sum pills a few weeks ago called star trek's and supposivley they have crystal meth in them..which i didnt know till after the fact.. but it would make sense cuz i couldnt sleep for like 2 days...i took them at a club partied all night, came home went to work for nine hrs..and still that night i couldnt sleep..i dunno the pills were really good thouh lol i dunno...

I don't see how anyone could point just one finger toward people abusing crystal, and saying that was where the club scene is dying, yet the many times that i see people being dragged out of a club are people who abuse G. No drug is better then the next one and both are the downfall of the club scene. I have tried tina a couple of times, didn't abuse it, it just kept me up, i see how it can ruin the vibe of the club because people dont just go out sat night and use , they are out from thurs - sun withouth sleep, eating and it can make you into a lost soul. The last time i used i was up for three days and i was so paranoid that the whole club was staring at me, and my freinds were saying things that weren't even said, but in my mind i heard it. It scared me but then again i overdid it. This isn't to say that that G is any better because i can't see how anyone would want to drink something that might put you to sleep, since the majority of the people overdue it. I have seen on many occasions people who drank too much g and they started going into a g hole, i even saw once this girl who layed lifeless while her boyfreind just watched, He tried to wake her but i am sure he knew wut to do but how are you to be sure if she is unconcious and un responsive, Thank god someone called the bouncer to take her out. its better to be safe then sorry. Then you want to talk about X how do u know what kind of pill your getting. No drug is safe, and no one drug is to blame, its people abusing every drug. Its hard to fight an addiction but unless your 100 percent sober, no one has the right to judge someone else because a drug no matter what it is , can kill you and give you the same depression.

After a New Years Eve party we ran out of blow and 1 dude said he had tina... did 4 lines in the space of 2 hrs (just kept wanting more) and got really fucked up. Started to see shit (opened eye halucinations) and realized it was 10 hours later. Took 2 Xanax and 2 Ambien and fell asleep 1 hour later. Woke-up with the nastiest hangover (must have been all the vodka).

Oh, and it feels like snorting draino, nose was sore for 3 days!:mad:

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

He definately does it..and other things.... I know for a fact

Only difference between him and everyone else is he doesnt think he should have to pay for it...

yo im just curious how do u know for fact that jp def does it? i would like a story if u can, u dont have to name any names just how u know he def does it unless u sell to him?

I really don't care if any of my friends read this...... I'll say this about Tina..... It's a waste. It's not fun. It doesn't get you feel good fucked up.... All it does is feel like Coke on Steriods. One bump of Tina is like doing an 8-Ball in one sitting. Thats what it feels like. Do't waste your time. I said I'd try anything once, and I tried that. ONCE. Been there, done that.... Anyone get any GOOD K???????:laugh: