Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Miami fans Of Crobar Chicago

zeuschicago

If you all want to hear Teri Bristol (8/9 year Crobar Chicago Resident) spin in Miami during WMC let your voices be heard

Send an email to info@crobarmiami.com

In case you had not heard of her....or in Lola case, have not gotten a good dose of Teri in many years. Check the below out, Recorded Live from Vision Nightclub for Energy 98.1 Last Fall

I personally recomend Track 6,7,8

The Energy981.com Live Broadcast from Vision

Split up into little tracks so everyone can

download it [:D]

Regards

Zeus

PC Users:Right-Click on the Following Files and Do Save As

Mac Users: No clue how you right click and save as.....

Track1 Track2 Track3 Track4 Track5

Track6 Track7 Track8 Track9 Track10

Track11 Track12 Track13 Track14 Track15

Track16 Track17 Track18

Each Track is between 1MB-5MB

Originally posted by lolahotass

God I hope Teri gets to spin at Cro..... Can you imagine all the old-skool chicago cro-kiddies and the meet-up we would have? It would be insane...

Definately checking out the tracks Zeus! Thanks babes!!

Lola:D

~ grins ~

No, Thank you for all de great info on SoBo for Me, My Peep's and anyone else I have sent your way. And we will be hooking up for sure. Im coming down with like, shit 20 Crokids I know, including Teri and Psycho.

Next month I am putting Teri's site on a dedicated server and will start hosting live/ondemand events.....including live events from Crobar Chicago [:D]

Oh...I also have Psycho's set from that night at Vision to, when you get these downloaded, ping me....I will PM you with some links for that set.

Z

Originally posted by zeuschicago

~ grins ~

No, Thank you for all de great info on SoBo for Me, My Peep's and anyone else I have sent your way. And we will be hooking up for sure. Im coming down with like, shit 20 Crokids I know, including Teri and Psycho.

Next month I am putting Teri's site on a dedicated server and will start hosting live/ondemand events.....including live events from Crobar Chicago [:D]

Oh...I also have Psycho's set from that night at Vision to, when you get these downloaded, ping me....I will PM you with some links for that set.

Z

My pleasure sweetie! Anytime! You know I love helping you guys out.. I feel forever in debt to the Chicago Cro-kiddies for making my time in chicago off da hook! You all treated me like royalty up there!!!!

You'll have to burn their live sets and mail them to me.. I'm a lazy bastard and new to downloading - I am going to attempt to get these tracks you posted..... can't wait to hear them!

I can't wait to see all you guys for WMC.... I know ShortyStar is coming (cuz she's staying with me!) and oldddddd school cro-kiddie Tracy (Gemini from the boards) e-mailed me about coming down too...

Its gonna be nuts!!

:eek: