Clubplanet Nightlife Community

keep the jetta vr6 or get a c230 kompressor

i have a jetta vr6 1997 with a couple of mods but im kinda getting tired of it and i want a classyer car....i dunno what what to do

im scared of insurance price cuz im paying $1800 for liability on the jetta and im scared that im gonna be paying over $6000 for the benz full coverage......i dunno what to do

any info guys

why not get a newer jetta? :confused:

keep in mind that if you ever choose to modify the mercedes, it will cost you substantially more to do so. costs of repairs will be high as well.

the C230K isnt a bad car.....a bit overpriced though. CD player and leather are not standard. you cant even get a CD player from Mercedes anymore.....all you can get is a CD-changer that eats up all the spacce in the glove box. :rolleyes:

at least consider the TSX, G35, 3-series, Passat, Jetta, A4, and 9-3. The new Volvo S40 is very nice as well.

well this one is a 2003...6 speed maual transmission with black leather interior..............hes asking 23,950 for it but maybe i could talk him into bringing it down to 20,000...........its used and it has 32,000 miles......i dunno i just thought it would be a nice upgrade....ive had a vw since i was 18 and i was thinking about a change

and the spelling = im really sick and and my fingures slipped

Originally posted by jerseyclubin

and the spelling = im really sick and and my fingures slipped

what are fingures :confused:

i'm just fuckin with ya...

i'd definately upgrade to the Benz... the only other thing i'd consider, would be the chrysler crossfire (yes, i know chrysler doesn't usually = class) but the crossfire is essentially the Benz 230k in a sports coupe... (the interior/engine are benz) and since no one is buying them, you could probably get it for a steal.

Originally posted by joeg

what are fingures :confused:

i'm just fuckin with ya...

i'd definately upgrade to the Benz... the only other thing i'd consider, would be the chrysler crossfire (yes, i know chrysler doesn't usually = class) but the crossfire is essentially the Benz 230k in a sports coupe... (the interior/engine are benz) and since no one is buying them, you could probably get it for a steal.

right on

I think the crossfire looks better

dont mind me. I'm just shaking my head over here muttering nonsense about how an EVO could mop the floor with anything youve suggested...

but of course, it doesnt come with fancypants chrome trim, faggot cupholders or bling hands-free cell phone active masturbation devices.

...yup... ignore me.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by jerseyclubin

the new evo??? lol haha......slow ass shit

u wana go turbo on turbo??? race my jetta:laugh:

Excuse me???? Man what the fuck are you smoking, cuz its some good shit. Pass it this way.

Have you DRIVEN the new Evo? That thing goes from a standstill to 65 in as long as it takes to give you whiplash. I know, I got pulled over for it. And it GRIPS. Sure, its not the prettiest thing, but its a BAD ASS car. Not to be fucked with.

My best friend has a VR6 all souped up and my old S2000 could give it a bit of competition as long as he didn't hit the nitrous. Mine was stock.

I think you need to get your head out of the APC catalog and quit believing that shit they post on vwvortex......

1st off whats vwvortex??? second yes i driven them, 2 accually cuz both my friends have one.....3rd it could do a stand still at 100mph like a give a shit.......the evo is a hot car don't get me wronge, i like them but i shit all over them simply cuz im pulling close to 450 whp whiich is double what the evo has and im running 12.5 at the track which the evo maybe runs hi 13s maybe 14s.......u wana come see me??? get the pink slip out and lets race.......stop talking shit cuz u don't know me

Originally posted by cintron

so stick with the jetta then if youre so proud of it.

what exactly is done to this car that would throw out 450whp?

got a dyno sheet?

cuz im not a lil 18 year old kid that like to race.....im 21 and ive gotton over that......i have dyno sheet and a time slip

ima go to my friend's and see if i could scan it and ill post it

Guest brwneydtrouble

How about we do just that.....get your little pink slip ready cuz youre gonna get your ass handed to you on a gold platter by none other than a WOMAN. Who races in high heels. In a four banger honda. BONE STOCK.

Would you like to see my time slips and pictures from Moroso when I used to go twice a week? My best time was a 13.9.

So mrguidoclubin, why dont you give us a little list of mods? A dyno sheet? Boost? C'mon.....don't leave us hanging!

By the way, any VeeDubb owner worth his salt is on www.vwvortex.com. As well as all the wannabes.

P.S. Its a DAMN good thing I got rid of that car!

well regardless, i'd still say the Mercedes is a nice choice, though if you're interested in wrenching on it, your options will be limited.

The Crossfire is probably much of the same: minor bolt ons will probably be available but other stuff... prolly not.

other options for that price range are the 350z and STi.

btw what ems are you running on the jetta?

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

How about we do just that.....get your little pink slip ready cuz youre gonna get your ass handed to you on a gold platter by none other than a WOMAN. Who races in high heels. In a four banger honda. BONE STOCK.

Would you like to see my time slips and pictures from Moroso when I used to go twice a week? My best time was a 13.9.

now thats a girl you bring home to mom! :D