Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wed Jan 14th @ Sonar, Dj's Ivano Bellini & Matt Spector

rudeboywarrior

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

Ooooh your cutting deep whitey!

are you gonna come hang with me and john for a bit or is Mrs. Guyman gonna MAKE you stay home and wax your balls...:D

First - I shave my balls.

Second - Jon goes out?

Third - WE've got folks in from out of town and they are not much fun. :(

Guest brwneydtrouble

I really wanted to go but its so far and I had to get up early for work. I didn't get home from my office till 8:30. By the time I ate, took a shower and got dressed, it was already almost 10. Then for an hourlong drive....:(

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I really wanted to go but its so far and I had to get up early for work. I didn't get home from my office till 8:30. By the time I ate, took a shower and got dressed, it was already almost 10. Then for an hourlong drive....:(

Same with me - wanted to get out there but too much work stuff going on. :(

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by sobe2003

Same with me - wanted to get out there but too much work stuff going on. :(

Plus I got stood up for dinner. Overslept!:mad:

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

:blah: :blah: :blah:

I went and had a wonderful time and you also know I live far as hell and I wake up the next mornning at 5:30 am but I really felt like going out last night.Thank GOD I did...left my house picked up a few friends and headed up north. Get there around 11 and walk in without a problem and run into Matt as he awaits to get on the decks,shows me around the club and where the booth is located very interesting I might say.Matt gets on and as usual throws it down smooth and chill as hell great tracks selection.The place wasnt packed or anything but the folks that were there were having a great time and the ladies were looking very very nice.The way the club was layed out,not too big about capacity for like 150 people, like the colors it was decorated in white and red. :DDrinks priced good and friendly bar staff to go along with it.Not to mention the " DANCER " they had with some tiny bitty shorts(if yuo can call them that) :eek:Even had the ladies attention........A few more peeps attended but around 1:45 I decided to head back home and try to get @ least 2 hours of sleep...Good enough I just got home cause there wasnt much work for today and now im going to catch up on some sleep.

Good looking out Matt and thanks once again......

TILL neXt time.........

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

nah, you missed nothing no hot chicks, my mixing sucked and Ivano didn't even bring his records... on top of that the dancer chick with white thigh high boots and bad ass tats only rubbed her pussy a couple of times while she was laying on the speaker box :cool:

So nothing out of the normal . . .