Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A big THANK YOU to the following bostonians....

vulva-lover74

I'd like to say a big "Yehaw Yahoo" to the following for making this board worth logging onto over the last week:

Groovefire,Stymie,ras67,kaydup,fouroneone,foxylady69, xlr8ted, uncle fester,flavanugz,lolahotass and of course the exteremely charming KostaP.

And could you all send me a pic. I'll be posting one from this side of the pond at the end of the month.

GROOVEFIRE:That Steve Porter night looks a bit tasty,but alas,i'll be picking my nose that weekend.But i will be making it my personal mission to attend whatever you've organised on the 28/29/30 May,chief.

LOLA:i mentioned that ATM on your "Attn:clubsinboston" thread.You were needing some advice on what to do with unplanned leakages ;)

FOURONEONE:how dare you call me and foxylady the new J-lo and Ben.Thats the most offensive thing you could ever say about anyone. Anyhoo,me and foxymama are the new Liza Minelli and David Guest:laugh: :laugh:

FOXYLADY69:You'd better start sharpening those Sheep shears.:D

Originally posted by vulva-lover74

GROOVEFIRE:That Steve Porter night looks a bit tasty,but alas,i'll be picking my nose that weekend.But i will be making it my personal mission to attend whatever you've organised on the 28/29/30 May,chief.

I'll see what we can line up for that weekend for ya.

Nope,I wont have the money to go.Gutted.But im sure the likes of Stuart MacMillan/Orde Meikle(SLAM)+Michael Kilkie will be flying across to Miami from Glasgow plus the usual suspects from England.

And because im not going,i'll be doing a raindance here in Scotland hoping that it pisses down with rain in Miami for all those jammy bastards who are going.

So if "hurricane Jock" hits florida in March when you lot are there,then you'll know my raindance has worked.:laugh:

I pay attention to what people are saying on this board. Its easy for Bostonians to get blase about what gets said,cos you know each other and you'll be used to it.But 3000 miles away,i'm on the outside looking in.

Even after just a week on here,i've come to this conclusion:

Yer all fvckin nuts.

ie:My kinda people.

(Especially if they look like Cameron Diaz;) )

I'd like to say a big "Yehaw Yahoo" to the following for making this board worth logging onto over the last week:

Groovefire,Stymie,ras67,kaydup,fouroneone,foxylady69, xlr8ted, uncle fester,flavanugz,lolahotass and of course the exteremely charming KostaP.

Im sorry to correct you ....But KostaP...I AM NOT FROM BOSTON...Im from New Jersey...YOU KNOW, WHERE STYMIE NOW RESIDES....HES A NEW JERSYAN

aND the ladies love my gutter mouth charm....are you wet??

Aaahhhaaa....the legend that is KostaP has finally come out of the classroom.

It'll take more than a post from you to make me wet,sunshine.

Did you sleep well last night? Have that recurring dream where TinkyWinky,LaaLaa and Po from the TellyTubbies gang-banged you with a baseball bat sideways?

Or was it the one where Roseanne Barr squated over you and shat on your face?

And i know youre from Jersey,numbnuts.I thought i might elevate your standing with the human race if i passed you off as a Bostonian instead.

Let me know when those pubes start growing,eh?

And i'll send FoxyLady round to yer house with the sheep shears.

Aaahhhaaa....the legend that is KostaP has finally come out of the classroom.

It'll take more than a post from you to make me wet,sunshine.

Did you sleep well last night? Have that recurring dream where TinkyWinky,LaaLaa and Po from the TellyTubbies gang-banged you with a baseball bat sideways?

Or was it the one where Roseanne Barr squated over you and shat on your face?

And i know youre from Jersey,numbnuts.I thought i might elevate your standing with the human race if i passed you off as a Bostonian instead.

Let me know when those pubes start growing,eh?

And i'll send FoxyLady round to yer house with the sheep shears.

Youre fuckin shot in the brain.

You know youre touching you pussy right now.,....dont lie.....how many fingers do youhave in your ass as you read that kosta p actually knows you are alive...4 maybe 5??

I never saw tele-tubbies but instead of a baseball bat sideways...you should try squat thrusts on fire hydrants...I hear that can be a lot of fun..

Jersey has far surpased the norm for this thing you call the human race......Youre a fuckin LIMEY what do you know about being human....youre a step above troll....right next to the annoying little guy from the Lord of the Rings.

gollumsullivan.jpg

Originally posted by kostaP

Youre fuckin shot in the brain.

You know youre touching you pussy right now.,....dont lie.....how many fingers do youhave in your ass as you read that kosta p actually knows you are alive...4 maybe 5??

I never saw tele-tubbies but instead of a baseball bat sideways...you should try squat thrusts on fire hydrants...I hear that can be a lot of fun..

Jersey has far surpased the norm for this thing you call the human race......Youre a fuckin LIMEY what do you know about being human....youre a step above troll....right next to the annoying little guy from the Lord of the Rings.

gollumsullivan.jpg

Limey rhymes with Stymie! hehehe.

Stymie is the best! The kid owns us!!!

All these newbie sluts suck :mad:.

Hey 411, check em boyee :heart:.

Originally posted by deklabgirl

Limey rhymes with Stymie! hehehe.

Stymie is the best! The kid owns us!!!

All these newbie sluts suck :mad:.

Hey 411, check em boyee :heart:.

Stymie owns you??

Is he a good master??

I thought slavery was abolished.

Forget the newbie sluts...lets talk about the older ones like your self...do yousuchk??

\Just wondering.

Youre quite right, Fester my good man... ive got my mates in East Brunswick out in car with a metal detector right now trying to sniff out that plate he's got inserted in his head.

How else do you explain a NED (Non-Educated Delinquent) like him not even having enough intelligence to notice that Limeys are ENGLISH,not Scottish.:laugh: :laugh:

And dont count on slavery being abolished neither Kosta.....

Those meat-eating Glasgow Transsexuals with a penchant for virgin flesh are greasing those whips and welding together their apparatus even as we speak.And they dont take too kindly to being branded Limeys. So if i were you (which thankfully i aint) i'd start stocking up on your KY jelly....

PS:Good luck to the Pats on Sunday.:D

Youre quite right, Fester my good man... ive got my mates in East Brunswick out in car with a metal detector right now trying to sniff out that plate he's got inserted in his head.

How else do you explain a NED (Non-Educated Delinquent) like him not even having enough intelligence to notice that Limeys are ENGLISH,not Scottish.:laugh: :laugh:

And dont count on slavery being abolished neither Kosta.....

Those meat-eating Glasgow Transsexuals with a penchant for virgin flesh are greasing those whips and welding together their apparatus even as we speak.And they dont take too kindly to being branded Limeys. So if i were you (which thankfully i aint) i'd start stocking up on your KY jelly....

PS:Good luck to the Pats on Sunday.:D

STFU you dirty Brit....Fucking English Faggot you are...AY!!!