Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Frozen Pipes

jamiroguy1

It's been so cold at my house the last few days that my pipes in my bathroom have been frozen solid and I've been having to take a "prostiute's bath" in my sink. Ugh! :(

Anyone wanna allow me to come over and use their shower? I promise I won't leave errant hairs on your loofa. :)

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

It's been so cold at my house the last few days that my pipes in my bathroom have been frozen solid and I've been having to take a "prostiute's bath" in my sink. Ugh! :(

Anyone wanna allow me to come over and use their shower? I promise I won't leave errant hairs on your loofa. :)

that suxs, but keep your fingers-crossed and hope the pipes didn't crack/break too. things could get really ugly when they thaw out then.

Originally posted by crank47

that suxs, but keep your fingers-crossed and hope the pipes didn't crack/break too. things could get really ugly when they thaw out then.

Tell me about it. I've got an old house made in the 40's and it's happened before (the pipes freezing then busting) Only thing is today, I think the temperature is going to be above freezing and my faucits are open while I'm at work. I may come home to a flooded house tonight.

Arghhh!! I have bad luck! :(