Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clemens

pk1

1 year deal 5 million, I honestly thought he was going to wait till supper bowl week to announce it wwhen all the media is down in houston....

Oh well rocket man good luck in houston , thanks for the few years of service in pinstripes

Just wish you werent such a snake and liar about the whole retirment thing

Originally posted by nomembername

Attn: Codica

How does this make you feel? If you want, I can cheer you up and take you to dinner?

It pisses me off, obviously.

I think it's kind of an insult to the New York fans, and I can't believe he's doing it. I think he just lost a lot of respect in my eyes. :(

Originally posted by Codica3

It pisses me off, obviously.

I think it's kind of an insult to the New York fans, and I can't believe he's doing it. I think he just lost a lot of respect in my eyes. :(

sounds like you could use that dinner :D

don't worry...the mets didn't get Vlad so we both got screwed.

Originally posted by pk1

I just saw on tv that Clemens is coming out of retirement to pitch for the Astros.:mad:

Oh boy, the good news just keep coming... I love it when former 'yamkees' stick it to Georgieboy :laugh: The best part was when the management thought that Wells was a given especially after Andy hauled ass...then he goes along with this offseason prime excuse to ditch Georgieboy I'm going to pitch in my hometown priceless :laugh:

You gotta understand that Georgie boy is from FL, so him being Yanks owner essentially makes him a carpetbagger :laugh:

this one was a no brainer, rogahhh was going to play for the 'stros from the minute the rumors came out.

as much as i have spited him after leaving the sox i have to say GO ROGAHH!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! i hope G$ choked on his calzone when he heard this :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

so now the question is, WHAT F-IN HAT WILL HE WEAR FOR THE HALL OF FAME?!? maybe he should just wear a cowboy hat, rogah up astros :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by magellanmax

You gotta understand that Georgie boy is from FL, so him being Yanks owner essentially makes him a carpetbagger :laugh:

WHat the hell does this have to do with anything???? Hes from cleveland has a residnece in Fla and NY and has owned the Yanks for 30 yrs!!!

Your Bosox are owned by John Henry who IS NOT FROM MASS. and he used to own the Florida Marlins ...talk about carpetbaggin...but even so who cares?

i still dont get it, why your so concerned with the Yankees , I guess jealousy from getting a BEATDOWN for almost a hundred years will make you obsess over that team

Originally posted by bxbomb

WHat the hell does this have to do with anything???? Hes from cleveland has a residnece in Fla and NY and has owned the Yanks for 30 yrs!!!

Your Bosox are owned by John Henry who IS NOT FROM MASS. and he used to own the Florida Marlins ...talk about carpetbaggin...but even so who cares?

i still dont get it, why your so concerned with the Yankees , I guess jealousy from getting a BEATDOWN for almost a hundred years will make you obsess over that team

Doesnt change squat...... Georgieboy is still a carpetbagger. Fuck him, I hope he chokes on a pretzel. :blown:

I get great satisfaction when I see the yamkees squirm. Finally the chip on the armor is showing... so much for greatness.

P.S Are you gonna resign Weaver or Benitez now Wells, Andy and Clem have all stuck it to you? Whats your projected starting lineup for the coming season ?Do you have season tickets you wish to donate to charity ? Let me kmow. Thenx. :)