Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does kosta ever stop roll call

Originally posted by kostaP

Hahahaha you guys are too much...I was just tellin myself I need to take a break....maybe after this summer!!!

Ronnie youre at my diner more than I am...I dont know how I go out so much and Im at work at 8:30 every morning.

Trust me....I am human because IM HURTIN big time.

Notallthere....I told badass if I die he's doing the door will youput it up on *******....I want to have a huge bash god forbid I ever die.....its time to put the F-U-N back in FUNeral!!!!!!!

nah im kidding around.. U ever spinning out of control well have a clubplanet intervention lol..,,,

Im just jelouse becuase i used to do it to.. By used to i mean 4 months ago lol

Originally posted by notallthere444

nah im kidding around.. U ever spinning out of control well have a clubplanet intervention lol..,,,

Im just jelouse becuase i used to do it to.. By used to i mean 4 months ago lol

no need for an intervbention..id prob fight you guys anyway...then corrupt you all and convince you to hold the intervention at a club over shots!!!

Well change of plan...Im going out with the midget tonight...What an asshole i am...I know I shouldnt but cant help myself. Oh well. theres always next week to be good!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

no need for an intervbention..id prob fight you guys anyway...then corrupt you all and convince you to hold the intervention at a club over shots!!!

Well change of plan...Im going out with the midget tonight...What an asshole i am...I know I shouldnt but cant help myself. Oh well. theres always next week to be good!!!

he used to work with roveen, and i've gotten flyers from him in 2 hours

hoollaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by ripped2shreds

he used to work with roveen, and i've gotten flyers from him in 2 hours

hoollaaaaaaaaaaa

Now Im not one to start shit...(yeah right)

design time: 1.5 hours

film: .75 hours

prep: .5. hours (if lucky)

print 5000 sheets of paper: 3 hours

cut 5000 sheets of paper: 1.5 hours

flyers in 2 hours... impossible.

OBVIOUSLY there are some things MONEY CANT BUY

FOR EVERYTHING ELSE

THERE ROVEEN AND D3 DESIGN.

Dont front either ...I dealt with Mark...He was Roveen's apprentice...like a young padawan to a True Jedi Master.

BTW I have a proof for a flyer from 3 years ago....I wont post it to blow up spots...but I'll tell you what he did It was hysterical...prob. a mistake that any 14 year old wouldnt make!!!!!!!!!!

SLUT