Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friends With X's

guest00901

How many of you are still friends with you X's??

I'm friends with mostly all of them, just kinda like talk online but never really hang out or call.

My X boyfriend though we have been going back and fourth for a year talking and not talking bah thats just a big messed up friendship. Anyway, do you like to stay on good terms with your X's or just say fuck it and never speak to them again?

Very good friends with 2 of my X's... One was a long long term relationship and the other was a short one where I wanted no more than to be friends for certain circumstances...

My long term X - We are very good friends but we really dont hang out but we talk on the phone all the time and when either of us need advice or someone to talk to we are always there for one another... I am going to be invited to her wedding in October which her Fiance is all good with. Him and I are also aquantances not so much friends. But we have hung out on occasions because my X and I have alot of the same friends.

Many people say it is wierd that I am as close as I am to her. And even more wierd that I was will be invited to her wedding. But they have no clue of the situation. People who know the 2 of us well think it is great the way it is.

Most situations I would not stay friends with an X. But depending on the situation and terms for the breakup in the first place. I don't mind it. Bitches who become Psychos and still lie after you end the relationship and you have moved on. And harass you all the time... THEY NEED TO BE CUT THE FUCK OFF!!!

i was friends with my ex, mostly because i adore his parents and my mom is good friends with his... but he has become a grumpy and unhappy old (31) man who can't find a girlfriend and tries to screw things up for me. So now i'm rethinking the whole friends with ex thing.

I still talk to two of my ex's...we talk online and on the phone once in awhile but no hanging out. thats asking for drama to start. one still watches out for me and if he finds out that anything bad happend to me, he's all over it

Another one I used to be best friends with after we split the first time, then ish happened and now he doesn't want to be friends because "he can never be just friends with someone he'll never get over" so no we don't talk

Friend's with Ex's as much as people want to believe that works,,, REALITY CHECK it doesn't . Nobody wants to bother with someone who's still friendly with someone they were involved there's constant fighting / headaches and mental expectations to live up to... PLUS there is a reason why he/she is your EX so leave the past where it belongs in the past. They Only want to talk to you when they can't have u...it's a Proven Fact

Originally posted by 2sexy4u2

Friend's with Ex's as much as people want to believe that works,,, REALITY CHECK it doesn't . Nobody wants to bother with someone who's still friendly with someone they were involved there's constant fighting / headaches and mental expectations to live up to... PLUS there is a reason why he/she is your EX so leave the past where it belongs in the past. They Only want to talk to you when they can't have u...it's a Proven Fact

What if the only reason you broke up is cause you just were not ready for a relationship at that point??