Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Ladies Of Cp

nomembername

In case you are not aware, NYC will be expecting very cold weather for the rest of the week. If anybody is interested in staying warm by my place, please feel free to join me. I have a nice warm fire place that we can cuddle in front of. I will be baking cookies and serving you a nice candle light dinner followed by some hot chocolate. I do not expect any sexual favors in return because me knowing that you are warm and happy is all the satisfaction I need.

Thanks,

Bullseye

Originally posted by nomembername

In case you are not aware, NYC will be expecting very cold weather for the rest of the week. If anybody is interested in staying warm by my place, please feel free to join me. I have a nice warm fire place that we can cuddle in front of. I will be baking cookies and serving you a nice candle light dinner followed by some hot chocolate. I do not expect any sexual favors in return because me knowing that you are warm and happy is all the satisfaction I need.

Thanks,

Bullseye

Oo OOO I would like to also say that I have a room with cement floors and walls and an electric heater with my old dogs old dog bed in front of it. I have a bag stale Doritos and a condom that was only used once. come over if you want but Doritos aren’t free so you better be prepared to put out slut. , I mean ladies

Thanks,

Bullseye

Bullseye, you are such a hog! NO, you cant have all the girls to youself--although im sure that would be nothing new to you!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by notallthere444

Oo OOO I would like to also say that I have a room with cement floors and walls and an electric heater with my old dogs old dog bed in front of it. I have a bag stale Doritos and a condom that was only used once. come over if you want but Doritos aren’t free so you better be prepared to put out slut. , I mean ladies

I didn't want to have to pull this out on you but you leave me no choice...

attachment.php?s=&postid=134593

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Bullseye, you are such a hog! NO, you cant have all the girls to youself--although im sure that would be nothing new to you!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Tommy,

The last thing I am trying to do here is take any women away from anyone on here. I just really enjoy pleasing women by doing the little things. My theory is to treat every single female the same way I treat my mother.

Thanks,

Bullseye

Tommy,

The last thing I am trying to do here is take any women away from anyone on here. I just really enjoy pleasing women by doing the little things. My theory is to treat every single female the same way I treat my mother.

Thanks,

Bullseye

these girls like to be..

ha nevermind thats to easy.. carry on..

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by bullseye

is it considered rape if nonmembername keeps trying to put his cock up my ass:confused:

Not if you dont alert the authorities.....

That is cause you are my mentor...I always have my notebook around when you're on here this way I never miss anything that comes out of your mouth :idea:

i never considered the mentor role for myself, but, whatever i can do to help those less fortunate:aright: