Clubplanet Nightlife Community

East Coasts "Artist Development Center" FINALLY HERE

WE TURN TALENT INTO STARS!!! -----SPECTRUM STUDIOS---- 6500 sq ft facility~~73 RUTGERS ST. BELLVILLE

Spectrum Studios in Belleville NJ, is the premier Artist Developmental Center on the East Coast. If you want to be a star and haven’t a clue where to start, Spectrum has everything you’ll need to make your dreams become a reality. From our top notch staff of professionals, to our state of the art equipment, we provide service in every façade of the entertainment industry. Including;

3 Fully equipped recording studios

Music Productions

Dance/Choreography Studios

Film/Video Productions

Photography Studios

Modeling Placement

Talent Agents

Vocal Classes

Project Management

Direct Placement

Coming in the spring……DJ Instruction (Scratching, Producing, Mixing)

We are currently doing pre-registration sign ups for our Dance Department.

12 week semester classes $250….Classes are being filled 1st come 1st serve…SIGN UP BEFORE YOU MISS OUT…..1-888-SPEC-730….PRIVATE LESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE.

I want to sign up for dance lessons so I can "battle" Ronnie from Voodoo lounge.

He's got skillz kid...last week at CiRCA he taught me a few new moves...one was the Roger Rabbit and the other one I think was called the running man...next week he's teaching me a move he created called the moonwalk...but last time he did that he started grabbing this 8 year old boys genitals....:confused:

Originally posted by kostaP

I want to sign up for dance lessons so I can "battle" Ronnie from Voodoo lounge.

He's got skillz kid...last week at CiRCA he taught me a few new moves...one was the Roger Rabbit and the other one I think was called the running man...next week he's teaching me a move he created called the moonwalk...but last time he did that he started grabbing this 8 year old boys genitals....:confused:

THE LITTLE BUY SHOULD HAVE.........:balls: HIS GENITALS

Originally posted by slinkyboy

Yeah Joe.....Sounds pretty cool! Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Are you the dance instructor???

No I am not the dance instructor, Joe S (sleep1souljerz) is the man in charge of hiring and placing all teachers and students. We have about 8 instructors right now, if anyone is interested in being an instructor and thinks that they have what it takes just pm "sleep1souljerz". We are open to all types of dance instructors, so don't be shy to ask. Our facility is 24 hour operation, there are going to be alot of classes going on in a single day. So we are still in the process of hiring more teachers. I actually have a interview with a really sick looking belly dancing teacher,

SIZE=3]I THINK PITEK IS GOING TO BE ONE OF OUR TOP STUDENTS...LOL.

:lol3:[

Originally posted by misskittie

That's by my house. :confused:

Would I get an "in-town discount" for being an area resident? :D

Hey maybe call up the office and I will show you what I can do for you just ask for me Joe Carollo....1-888-SPEC-730...This place is like nothing anybody has seen.

Originally posted by joeyslicks

Hey maybe call up the office and I will show you what I can do for you just ask for me Joe Carollo....1-888-SPEC-730...This place is like nothing anybody has seen.

I'm trying to imagine where you even are? Is the place above or below Washington Avenue? Is it near the Bullet Hole? :confused:

belly dancing hahaha... i gotta sit in on these

oh yea ... the place is directly across the street from the bullet hole ...

anyone interested in classes hit me up ... we have semester .. walkins..and private lessons available .. and joe's right

the place is getting SICKER by the day !!!!! recording studios with control rooms ...video editing rooms .. lounges .... huge dance studio ....

CALL THE PLACE .... and if u want leave on message for me or joe and well take care of ya .. later

Sleep-1

Spectrum Studios Director of Dance and Choreography

Originally posted by sleep1souljerz

belly dancing hahaha... i gotta sit in on these

oh yea ... the place is directly across the street from the bullet hole ...

anyone interested in classes hit me up ... we have semester .. walkins..and private lessons available .. and joe's right

the place is getting SICKER by the day !!!!! recording studios with control rooms ...video editing rooms .. lounges .... huge dance studio ....

CALL THE PLACE .... and if u want leave on message for me or joe and well take care of ya .. later

Sleep-1

Spectrum Studios Director of Dance and Choreography

DID I MENTION THAT THE 1ST CLASS IS FREE...FREE...FREE.... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::clap2: :clap2:

Originally posted by joeyslicks

THEN STOP GETTING KICKED OUT OF CLUBS FOR BAD THINGS, THEY WILL KILL YOU:blown:

CLASSES START THIS FRIDAY!!! SIGN UP NOW FOR MY TEMPTS BACK BAR GUIDO FIST PUMP CLASS. $75 PER WEEK, SLEVELESS SHIRT & CAPRI PANTS NEEDED FOR THIS CLASS.

Originally posted by vip-tech

CLASSES START THIS FRIDAY!!! SIGN UP NOW FOR MY TEMPTS BACK BAR GUIDO FIST PUMP CLASS. $75 PER WEEK, SLEVELESS SHIRT & CAPRI PANTS NEEDED FOR THIS CLASS.

:laugh: :laugh: Who should I use as the instructor.

What about BILLYBADASS....aka T.P.W. (Tight Pants Warrior) :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

• 3 weeks later...