Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breakups

NOT IN USE

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:werd:

Talking is the best thing to do....ask him/her what they are feeling, what's going on. If you wanna save the relationship you need to communicate. That's the best way.....

is it better to wait a few days or a week to start trying to talk again===or just give a call within a day or two.....or does that become like bothersome or does that show u really care?????

Best thing ... be honest, considerate, and respectful.

find a quiet place at home .... spill the beans ... let both sides have equal time venting .... everyone breaks down and gets super sad ... hugs .... and then about 1 hour after the whole ordeal you'll have the most amazing $WXX$!A mind blowing $##!ZA ever .

Trust me.

lol. once again i must ask why you feel the need to post your corny ass relationship drama here???? no one gives a fucken shit about you and "romy". romys username was romy20 so plz, stop playing these little games. you come here to cry about nonsense, then you logon with a name similar to romys to make stupid comments. it is so dumb. dont you have anything better to do?

Originally posted by somebitch

lol. once again i must ask why you feel the need to post your corny ass relationship drama here???? no one gives a fucken shit about you and "romy". romys username was romy20 so plz, stop playing these little games. you come here to cry about nonsense, then you logon with a name similar to romys to make stupid comments. it is so dumb. dont you have anything better to do?

:kiss2:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

first of all u idiot---its not me logging in as the other romina----

and how is it corny?? do u know what the word means?

i asked for some (i think relevant advice) and advice that can be used by others on the board---

if u want to belittle me for asking a serious question---then whatever its your choice---but it is a better question than 95% of the stuff posted on here....

i think u should get your facts straight before u make yourself look like an idiot.....

the point is that every single post you make has to do with romy. get a fucken life. no one cares. kill urself.

:blown:

i didnt ask if u care---so many people post about there gf/bf--and u single me out....

obv. i would post about romina if i am asking for relationship advice---obviously u proved your utter idiocy once again

i like how u also avoided most of the questions from the lost post---is it because u realized u were wrong on every point--in fact--i never seen anybody more wrong

chris 1 somebitch 0

life 1 somebitch 0

show up at that crackwhores house with a jar of k. your dick will be in her ass in under 5 minutes guaranteed.

thank me later. ;)

honestly, that was one i have meaningst things u can ever say--uncalled for----and nobody deserves to be belittled like that-esp. since she cant reply to u--

i think u just proved to everybody on this board how little class and tact u have---

:rolleyes:

how am i the classless one when youre here bragging about fucking this poor girl in the asshole??

i dont care who you think looks better. i think youre an idiot. i look fat in that picture and you cant even see my face so how can you judge? i think romy needs a lot of makeup so she doesnt look like the trainwreck she is, mousey faced crackhead. youre a scrawny little kid.

dont get bitter about this. yeah i look fat, maybe i am fat but at least i dont come on CP with my personal drama about me and my CP girlfriend. u and romy both need to grow up.

i was serious about showing up at her place with a jar. as a matter of fact, it wouldnt matter if it was you even, anyone could show up with a jar and she would let them give it to her in her unlubbed, loose, smelly ass.

:rolleyes:

how am i the classless one when youre here bragging about fucking this poor girl in the asshole??

i dont care who you think looks better. i think youre an idiot. i look fat in that picture and you cant even see my face so how can you judge? i think romy needs a lot of makeup so she doesnt look like the trainwreck she is, mousey faced crackhead. youre a scrawny little kid.

dont get bitter about this. yeah i look fat, maybe i am fat but at least i dont come on CP with my personal drama about me and my CP girlfriend. u and romy both need to grow up.

i was serious about showing up at her place with a jar. as a matter of fact, it wouldnt matter if it was you even, anyone could show up with a jar and she would let them give it to her in her unlubbed, loose, smelly ass.

I don't think you look fat...you're tits look huge (I wouldn't mind shoving my penis in between them)...these are some harsh words heh? (this might have just gotten a little bit more interesting)

DING! DING!

i never said u were fat----but okay---- i think a ton of people talk about their sexual experiences with their partners---but once again u single me out---

how does romina need to grow up? she has posted nothing on here and doesnt deserve any of your unwarranted criticism----

u make these utterly ridicuously comments about her --and u know nothing about her---u make yourself look like a fool----u should start typing and start thinking---try it...its nice---

but im sure you are so much more educated than me and a better person than me ---- since u seem so fit to judge me

isnt there some saying about a glass house and throwing stones---i dont know it, im not that smart----but im sure u do==since u make pretend u know everything

scawny---i liked to call it ripped-----isnt that a 6-pack---and that is after a whole morning of drinking beers-----sorry---ill work on it....

in boxing scoring

Chris 10-10-10-10

somebitch 9-9-9-8

Originally posted by podes881

i never said u were fat----but okay---- i think a ton of people talk about their sexual experiences with their partners---but once again u single me out---

how does romina need to grow up? she has posted nothing on here and doesnt deserve any of your unwarranted criticism----

u make these utterly ridicuously comments about her --and u know nothing about her---u make yourself look like a fool----u should start typing and start thinking---try it...its nice---

but im sure you are so much more educated than me and a better person than me ---- since u seem so fit to judge me

isnt there some saying about a glass house and throwing stones---i dont know it, im not that smart----but im sure u do==since u make pretend u know everything

scawny---i liked to call it ripped-----isnt that a 6-pack---and that is after a whole morning of drinking beers-----sorry---ill work on it....

in boxing scoring

Chris 10-10-10-10

somebitch 9-9-9-8

now things are getting a little tougher because Podes just pulled out the "I'm gonna be nice card" on his last post...lets see how somebitch will respond

thanks,

#1 instigator

Originally posted by nomembername

I don't think you look fat...you're tits look huge (I wouldn't mind shoving my penis in between them)...these are some harsh words heh? (this might have just gotten a little bit more interesting)

DING! DING!

:laugh: i thought it would get interesting too but unfortunately it was a bust... :(

i think it is classless to talk behind somebody's back---make false accusations--and disrespect an undeserving person

i think sex is a beautiful thing-to have with a person u care about---

i think u need to be sodomized---cause u are such a tight ass----

(see that is a classless comment)

i joined your ranks i guess