Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bachelor Party Sex....

bumpdaddy

If a Groom has sex with a hooker at his bachelor party is he cheating?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. If a Groom has sex with a hooker at his bachelor party is he cheating?

• Yes - Cheating is Cheating No Matter What....
    • No - What Happens at the Bachelor party stays at the bachelor party.....

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these girls need to relax, girls cheat too. Women act like they are the victims all the time, when we are just as guilty. I have seen some horrible replies on this thread, but Linabina, what was that Lounge comment? I mean come'n Lina, do you really need to show what status your family has on a messageboard? Just b/c they own a lounge they are classy? That comment in itself, maked you classless and disgusting. Women please lighten up a bit, you are all acting like the helpless victim.

Originally posted by hotchick69

All these girls need to relax, girls cheat too. Women act like they are the victims all the time, when we are just as guilty. I have seen some horrible replies on this thread, but Linabina, what was that Lounge comment? I mean come'n Lina, do you really need to show what status your family has on a messageboard? Just b/c they own a lounge they are classy? That comment in itself, maked you classless and disgusting. Women please lighten up a bit, you are all acting like the helpless victim.

finally a chick with some balls :laugh: :laugh:

THAT WAS NOT MY FUCKING POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol the point i was trying to make was that they are in the scene and they are partying a lot so its not like they dont know how to have fun ... they dont feel the need to have strippers at a bachelor party to have fun lol

u people are the ones that need to relax.. im sorry i said anything.. those that know me know im very humble when it comes to shit like that and id never "show my familys status" on a fucking messageboard b/c i couldnt give 2 shits less what people here knew about my family. having a club or whatever doesnt make u classy or classless but if you guys would READ that wasnt the point i was trying to make. i didnt want u comin back at me like oh well then ur brothers are gay and dont know how to have a good time. sorry if i came across like that :rolleyes:

but i am happy that u think that comment "maked" me classless and disgusting lol

:aright:

i know women cheat too. cuz im guilty of it too... but when it comes to marriage i dont understand why guys feel it is okay to refer to it as throwing ur life away etc... they make it sound like marriage is a fuckin chore... its not. like i said before u get married cuz u want to not b/c u have to. do as u wish with strippers go to all ur friends bachelor parties and fuck em all who cares?!?! u know? but its upsetting to see that so many guys just dont give a shit about it. and i only speak from experience b/c im witnessing it happen to many people very close to me and my family. and its sad.

no doubt women do it too...its a fact of life. people cheat. so be it. whatever. just dont talk as if the woman ur gonna marry means shit to u and u dont respect her by fuckin around on her with someone worthless to u.

thats all im saying.

and get off the stupid lounge comment. jeez. im sorry i even said anything..

I'm sick of all these whores here acting like they are the victim. It goes on day in and day out, meanwhile all these whores have thought of other men and possibly thought about cheating. Lina, i'd be a little weary if I were you, your man isn't what you think. All men are different people in front of their women, no matter how much he says he loves you, hes still a guy. One day he'll be in your avatar, the next he's in sugarnspices. Its time for a reality check sista, get out of lala land, and keep your guard up, cuz you could be getting played.

The truth hurts, it usually does, i'm sorry.

lol the last thing i need is some douchebag female on a messageboard to tell me the truth about myself or guys.

nothing u say is news to me. ur not enlightening me in any way. so fuck off and bother somebody else.

I'm sick of all these whores here acting like they are the victim. It goes on day in and day out, meanwhile all these whores have thought of other men and possibly thought about cheating. Lina, i'd be a little weary if I were you, your man isn't what you think. All men are different people in front of their women, no matter how much he says he loves you, hes still a guy. One day he'll be in your avatar, the next he's in sugarnspices. Its time for a reality check sista, get out of lala land, and keep your guard up, cuz you could be getting played.

please dont get me involved in ur lil bitch immature remarks or theories , women do cheat too, yes, but if u were paying attention we were talking about a bachelor party , and it was questioned if it was ok to fuck a stripper, not all women are whores and not all men are dicks, there are alot out there and it is sickening but what are ya gonna do, and i dont need u to say that linas man will b in my avatar cuz i have my own, dont make me sound like a man stealing bitch cuz im not, thank u :D

how did this turn into a convo about what linabina's family owns from a would you fuck a stripper at a bachelor party question??

No one said that women don't cheat...personally I think that most women are horrible...however in reference to this thread the men are the ones saying that it wouldnt be considered cheating...the views of marriage aren't what they should be

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Great post howardstone...

Any man who lets a bitch get to em', is going to live a miserable life... Why people get married is beyond me, so they can have all their freedoms taken away by some whore that complains about everything?

men usually get married cause they are too stupid to wash their own underwear half the time.. hence why they get a bitch that complains about everything..:D

this is so disgusting and so cheating its nto even funny..typical men, have no concern about where they stick their pecker and will walk around and spread around herpes without a care in the world

WHAT THE FUCK??????/

All of you are coming down on the men for fucking strippers at a bachelor party??? that is so cliche......

I threw a bachelor party for my brother in October & we didnt get any strippers, nor did we go to a strip club. We went to AC, got a couple suites & picked up our own whores, free of charge!

So, at least we didnt have to use money to get laid, only charm!

So, is this acceptable?

Originally posted by tommyarmani

WHAT THE FUCK??????/

All of you are coming down on the men for fucking strippers at a bachelor party??? that is so cliche......

I threw a bachelor party for my brother in October & we didnt get any strippers, nor did we go to a strip club. We went to AC, got a couple suites & picked up our own whores, free of charge!

So, at least we didnt have to use money to get laid, only charm!

So, is this acceptable?

so your brother did the deed with some whore he picked up in ac before he got married??? idk about anyone else but to me that would be cheating and unacceptable..

again do you guys care that you do this kind of crap, then will possibly bring hoem herpes or a disease, give it to your wife, then after that alot of shit can happen.. you can ruin her chances for having children??!!!! yes this stuff can happen..

Originally posted by girly

so your brother did the deed with some whore he picked up in ac before he got married??? idk about anyone else but to me that would be cheating and unacceptable..

again do you guys care that you do this kind of crap, then will possibly bring hoem herpes or a disease, give it to your wife, then after that alot of shit can happen.. you can ruin her chances for having children??!!!! yes this stuff can happen..

Obviously we would ask the hooker if she had any diseases before we fucked her:doh:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

All women need to lighten up..

If some guy is going to get married and be trapped to one female for the rest of his life, let him have fun w/ his friends one last time and get laid. Getting laid on the bachelor party should be no problem,b/c by the time women are 35, they're ass's are saggin, looking like shit, and always bitching. This is what we have to look forward to, so this should be the womans gift to the man for not leaving her for a younger woman, and putting up w/ her..

im dying over here.... this is the best thread ever