Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FS: 2002 Suzuki GSX-R 750

thebeats

YES! im a girl and i ride!! ... y is that such a surprise to so many people?! ive seen soo many chicks on bikes, especially recently..o well w/e .. sure u can meet me lol im in miami, look for the new gsxr1000 with a hello kitty paint scheme and you'll find me ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by ayitslizzy

YES! im a girl and i ride!! ... y is that such a surprise to so many people?! ive seen soo many chicks on bikes, especially recently..o well w/e .. sure u can meet me lol im in miami, look for the new gsxr1000 with a hello kitty paint scheme and you'll find me ;)

Hey Lizzy, is your bike lowered?? I'm 5'1 and ive been looking for a bike. Dont want to get a new one just yet. That price sounds good. I used to live near countrywalk, but just moved back up to West Palm and am dying to ride. Its not as crazy up here as it is in miami but a LOT fewer riders.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Hey Lizzy, is your bike lowered?? I'm 5'1 and ive been looking for a bike. Dont want to get a new one just yet. That price sounds good. I used to live near countrywalk, but just moved back up to West Palm and am dying to ride. Its not as crazy up here as it is in miami but a LOT fewer riders.

Trouble.

If I remember correctly you're up near jupiter right?

If you get wheels and take a saturday night off, get up on sunday morning and shoot out by Moroso. Take PGA out there. Ya know that gas station out the by the track? On the highway? Everyone meets up there at about 9am and goes from there. All skill levels, just go at your own pace. I sure being hot and riding, you will make plenty of friends to ride with.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by johnnyr

Trouble.

If I remember correctly you're up near jupiter right?

If you get wheels and take a saturday night off, get up on sunday morning and shoot out by Moroso. Take PGA out there. Ya know that gas station out the by the track? On the highway? Everyone meets up there at about 9am and goes from there. All skill levels, just go at your own pace. I sure being hot and riding, you will make plenty of friends to ride with.

Yeah, Im back in Jupiter. I know exactly where Moroso is, I used to race there twice a week like a year and a half ago. I'd love to go out there, but I dont have a bike just yet. Unless you know of anyone that wouldn't mind meeting someone to ride with them. I ride well, people hardley feel me back there. I have a couple friends in miami that I ride with, one with an R6, the other with a ZX11. Im always prepared, I keep my helmet and a leather jacket in the car just in case. *lol* Which reminds me.....I have to swing by Palm Beach Cycles and get a new helmet, mine is falling apart. Time for an Arai. (children's size, i have a peanut head.)

Let me know! I'd really love to get out there on a sunday morning. Im not a cow, and some guys think im sorta cute so Im not a burden to have on a bike. :D

by the way guys.. if anyone knows anoyone... I have a brand new Shoei rf-1000 helmet with the troy lee design that i want to trade for another helmet. This one is awesome but its a large and i need a med or a small. so if anyone has or knows someone who has a helmet to trade it for let me know!!! Gracias! ~ Lizzy

• 1 month later...